Contact a Professional
Click to view showcase
The publication of this product is after.
See more in "Premixes"
SUPER DFM Plus - Swine
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Aluminosilicate, active dry yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), mannan-oligosaccharides, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, silicon dioxide, aspergillus oryzae fermentation product.
Researched Benefits in Sows & Piglets:
Live yeast that’s pellet-stable and proven to:
• Improve colostrum quality when fed during gestation, and thus improve plasma IgG and
health of piglets
• Improve sow milk quality and litter weight at weaning
• Improve weaned pig ADG, even when included in complex nursery diets containing
• Additive effect with anti-microbials (antibiotics and added copper/zinc)
• Improve weaned pig ADG, F/G and feed intake
• Improve weaned pig gut function & health/immune function
Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus licheniformis and Enterococcus faecium:
• Improve litter weaning weight when fed to sows
• Targets Clostridium, a leading cause of scours in newborn pigs
• Improve F/G in grower-finisher diets
• Improve pig environment by breaking down manure
• Prevent over-stimulation of the pig’s immune system
• Reduced Interleuken-1 four fold
• Reduced Interleuken-6F five-plus fold
• Reduced TNF-alpha to levels of cells not exposed to LPS
Toxin binder – reduce feed mycotoxin levels
Recommended Dosage and Administration for SUPER DFM Plus – Swine include at :
• 700 grams per metric ton of swine gestation feed, fed for a minimum of 28 days
(4 weeks) prior farrowing. Also feed at same rate in post-lactation/pre-breeding diet,
and consider feeding at same rate throughout gestation.
• 350 grams per metric ton of lactation sow feed.
• Alternatively, continuously supplement 1.5 to 2.0 grams per sow per day.
• 700 grams per metric ton of phase one and phase two nursery pig diets and/or in
prestarter offered to piglets in the farrowing crate.
• 350 grams per metric ton of phase three or later swine nursery feed diets
• 140 grams per metric ton of swine grower and finisher feeds
Questions about the product
Obligatory fill-in field
Please do not post contact information or ask for other products here
More items from this seller
Frondita AQUA DFM
SUPER DFM Plus - Dairy Cattel
SUPER DFM Plus - Poultry
SUPER DFM Plus - Swine
PROTEIN HYDROLYSATE POWDER - Soya Base
Advertise on engormix
Copyright © 1999-2020 Engormix - All Rights Reserved