Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix
LIPTOSA
Content sponsored by:
LIPTOSA

Effect of Inclusion of Emulsifier Digestfast on Monogastric Species Diets

Published: March 8, 2018
Summary
Introduction Current demand for improvements in production performance (feed conversion rate, average daily gain, speed of growth, etc.) in animal production implies very high needs for metabolizable energy. These needs can only be met with the contribution of fat in the diet. Fats are necessary for maintenance of body temperature, synthesis of hormones, proper functioning of the central nerv...
Related topics:
Authors:
Ewa Sujka
Elanco
Sonia Téllez Peña
LIPTOSA
Ignacio Lopez Paredes
LIPTOSA
Influencers who recommended :
David Revilla, Carlos López Tomé
Recommend
Comment
Joe Stanyer
Farmer Joe Group
13 de marzo de 2018
I'm pioneering Turkey Farming in ASEAN Region, and looking at ways to utilise high fat ingredients to reduce costs, especially Lauric Acid. To what extent can your product(s) be used to assist in increasing fat content of feeds, without reducing digestibility of the total ration? Can you suggest a practical target for increased fat content?
Recommend
Ewa Sujka
Elanco
13 de marzo de 2018
Joe Stanyer Dear Joe, DigesFast is a very interesting device for increase of the caloric value of the ratio. In this case we recommand to use it on top. The product itself do not increase the fat content in the diet, but improves its digestibility and bioavailibility for the animal. In case of any further questions I invite you to contact me on prv.
Recommend
Dr. Mohammad Akram
13 de marzo de 2018
It is a useful information from nutritional point of view and addition of emulsifier can improve the FRC indirectly. I personally feel that it may reduce the problem of Fatty Liver Sydrome (FLS), which is common not only in Broilers but more serious in Layers. Dr. M. Akram, Micro Lab, Karachi, Pakistan.
Recommend
Ewa Sujka
Elanco
13 de marzo de 2018
Dr. Mohammad Akram , Correct, DigestFast contains botanicals with the special aim of liver and pancreas care. If animal liver is more healthy - works better. As liver is ne of the main metabolic organs in animal body, taking good care about it, we may improve overall performance.
Recommend
Aftab anwar
17 de junio de 2018

Dr. Mohammad Akram How to control secondary colibacillosis after IB, Became more of an issue than the IB itself. I am Badly Suffering due to secondary infection this 4th broiler flock hit by IB. IB is cure but secondary colibacillosis make my bird crazier. Specially Suffering due to e-coli. Fatty LIVER and kidney disorder, bird reduce the feed intake Please advise me how to treat boiler bird.

Regards,
Aftab Anwar.

Recommend
Nisar Muhammad Khan
4 de mayo de 2023
Aftab anwar Keep spraying Menthol containg products over flock in water containing antiviral like virkon plus keep your birds over amoxicillin, lincomycin and spectinomicin for 5 at least. Hope you will get better results . Thanks
Recommend
Dr. Md. Robiul Islam (dvm)
14 de marzo de 2018
Good information
Recommend
tartarini cesare
1 de mayo de 2018
Prodotti Aichem proposes for ten years a hepatic regenerator based on plant extracts titrated to cholagogue and antinflammatory action in the laying hens, sow and dairy cow too. In case of high transaminases in the blood due to rupture of enterocytes and outflow of liver enzymes, it's able to reduce blood values in 15 days by oral administration
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.