Products
The publication of this product is after.
See more in "Analgesics"

Ox Gallstones for sale for sale,whole sales quality dry seahorse.

Ox Gallstones for sale for sale,whole sales quality dry seahorse.
 
NEW PRODUCT
Product location

Beijing [Peking] , United States

Product Description

Dear sir / madam, we are suppliers of high quality cow/ox gallstones. we have for immediate import well dried, raw natural ox gallstones from disease free cows. specification;Type: Ox Gallstones Color: Mix Packaging: Custom Place of Origin: Cameroon Packaging Details: As per buyers request Delivery Detail: 1-4 Days.
contact for more details.Contact us via Email at..cowgallstonesupplier@aol.com

Questions about the product
Obligatory fill-in field
Please do not post contact information or ask for other products here
message
We are Professional IT technicians, We produce SUPER UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR ALL CURRENCIES. Our notes are industrially and professionally produced. We use quality foil paper elements. 20% of cellulose and 80% of cotton paper. Our bills have the Infrared Detection which makes our bills to bypass the UV machines, Pen test and even eye detection by counterfeit experts.

Company Contact Email : orleanswholesaledistributors@gmail.com

TelePhone Number/WhatsApp: +1 (804) 251 0344

Company Website : https://orleanswholesaledistributors.com/

Our notes are AAA+ grade Quality. We also sell and provide money cleaning services and solutions. We sell AAA+ SSD Black Money Solution

Company Contact Email : orleanswholesaledistributors@gmail.com

TelePhone Number/WhatsApp: +1 (804) 251 0344

Company Website : https://orleanswholesaledistributors.com/

-Holograms and Holographic Strips -Micro-Lettering -Metallic Ink and Thread -Watermarks -IR Detection -Ultraviolet features -See through Features -Different serial numbers

Company Contact Email : orleanswholesaledistributors@gmail.com

TelePhone Number/WhatsApp: +1 (804) 251 0344

Company Website : https://orleanswholesaledistributors.com/

These features make our bills to be 100% undetected,100% safe and secure to use in any of these areas: BANKS, CASINO, ATM, MONEY CHANGERS, STORES. They are 100% Undetected.
message
Gallstones(ox-cow) In Great Quantity For Sale.

Gallstones(ox-cow) in great quantity for sale. We do video calls to show our available ox-cow gallstones, Buyers are free to visit our plant and buy directly. We are a family own business who does sales of ox-cow gallstones from our cattle as we own large herds of cattle.

We are in Cameroon and can supply you year round in any part of the world without any problem. Interested and serious buyers should contact my email or whatsapp now at…

baijongshey-gallstones@fastservice.com
Tel: +237663728386
Whatsapp: +237663728386

Note: Please if you are not a serious buyer or company stay far away, because it is for us to detect fake and unserious buyers.
Thanks
message
I am Dr Vikrant _Tewari from Organic Smile in India. I need cattle gallstones for my clients in India and abroad. I prefer whole stones which are yellowish golden orange in colour and 100% dry. This business of mine is a regular business 365 days a year.Kindly contact me on my mobile +91-9810199808
It would be a free call on the whatsapp
message
we are buyer, contact us by whatsup: +86 15210774305
message
Thank you, my friend, thank you for your offer, but we will not make an early payment, but thank you for your attention, thank you very much.
Rogerio
NOTE: What is your country?
message
Thank you friend, the problem is always the payment method, everyone always want to pay in advance. and your price is very high, to negotiate here in Brazil, thank you for your attention, thank you very much.
Rogerio
question_answer
I understand your very well,but let me assure you that we are going to deliver your product without any problem.We can negotiate price depending on your order.because we give discounts to large order.If you let us know your final order you would be paying just 40% of the money so that once we deliver your products you can then pay the remaining 60%.Even if you are not getting from us now you can as well refer us to other buyers so that we can do business together okay.
message
Yes, I have an interest in doing business with you, I'm in Brazil.
question_answer
Hi thanks for getting back to us with the inquiries.Below is our price list as follows,

Price per gram = $24
Minimum order:500 Gram (Min. Order)
Supply Ability: 7 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month
Payment Terms:
Buyer pays 70% of the total price and completes the rest 30% when he/she receives goods.
NB:
a.) We want long term buyers not just one time buyers. So if buyer can sign long term contract
with us, it will be great.
b.) We receive payments through Bank or Bitcoins.
c.) Broken ox gallstones price/gram = $15

So let us know your final order so that we can move to the next step. And also send us your full delivery address where the products shall be delivered so that we can start the arrangement.
Thank you.
message
Good Morning
Can I withdraw the product directly with you? could make contact Whatsapp?
Rogerio

Whatsapp: 55-21-988832660
question_answer
No problem,May I know where you are located?
Let us know the quantity that you want please.
Copyright © 1999-2022 Engormix - All Rights Reserved