Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix
LIPTOSA
Content sponsored by:
LIPTOSA

Phytogenic to control coccidiosis and necrotic enteritis

Published: December 23, 2019
Ewa Sujka, Head of Sales Department at Liptosa, introduces Coccilip for the Indian Subcontinent, a phytogenic specially designed to control coccidia in animal production and minimizes the risk of secondary bacterial enteritis, during Poultry India 2019.
Related topics
Authors:
Ewa Sujka
LIPTOSA
Follow
Influencers who recommended :
Carlos López Tomé
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Ranganathan
Ranganathan
29 de enero de 2020
Hello EWA Sujka, Does your company have operations in India? Any distributor? I am interested to promote your products in southern and central India poultry industry where I am present since 1983. If no distributor in India, I can introduce an investor to import and distribute the clients. I am sure you have a fact file on Indian poultry segment, practices, business terms etc. This is a Big market, representing regularly is must. Need offer, product composition, mode of action, recommended application, duration, preventive, curative suggestions, packing, MRP with GST, discount allowed to distributor, promotional support etc. Currently I am interacting with 4 clients who are corporates with a combined turnover of around USD 200 million and growing, Looking forward to your reply email. My email address. rvallal@gmail.com Email. rvallal@gmail.com
Carlos López Tomé
LIPTOSA
14 de mayo de 2020
Ranganathan Dear Sir I'm Carlos Lopez, DVM and responsible of the Indian market in Liptosa. Glad to hear about your interest in our products and company. I will contact you in private, so we may discuss about India market. Regards
Ranganathan
Ranganathan
14 de mayo de 2020
CARLOS LOPEZ TOME Looking forward Dear Carlos.
Hashaam Chaudhry
14 de mayo de 2020
Ranganathan Hello EWA Sujka, Is there any distributor or product promotion officer in Pakistan. I am a freshl graduate in DVM and Mphil animal nutrition. I am interested to promote your products in Pakistan. If you have no Product promotion officer in Pakistan you should launch for a well growing poultry and livestock industory. There is huge space in the market for well known products. Need offer, product composition, mode of action, recommended application, duration, preventive, curative suggestions, packing, MRP with GST, discount allowed to distributor, promotional support etc. Looking forward to your reply email. My email address. hashaam827@gmail.com Email. hashaam.chauhdary1431@gmail.com
Ranganathan
Ranganathan
15 de mayo de 2020
Hashaam Chouhdry Good morning Doctor ?? Appreciate your response which I do understand perfectly. Shall email sooner a proposal with one Product composition,, mode of action, performance, cost and cross border business terms. Thank you.
Ewa Sujka
LIPTOSA
11 de abril de 2021
Dear Hashaam Chaudhry , Our Export Manager will contact you to discuss the details. Best regards,
Ranganathan
Ranganathan
29 de enero de 2020

Coccidiosis control,
Acidifier
Farm hygiene product range are of importance.

Product details, mode of action must.

Hashaam Chaudhry
18 de junio de 2020

Could you please elaborate the mode of action by which phytogenic prevents enteritis and coccidiosis?

Ewa Sujka
LIPTOSA
4 de febrero de 2021

Dear Hashaam,
Phytogenics have complex way of action, as you know plant extracts and essential oils have antiinflammatory effect, antioxidant effect, and also direct effect on pathogens. It can be by blocking some enzymes, or increasing permeability of membranes.
This multifactorial mode of action is the greatest advantage of phytogenics, as reduces significantly the speed of resistence generation.
Stay safe,
Ewa

kamel zyan
4 de febrero de 2021
hello i am interested to know more about your product coccilip E. Does your company have distributer in Egypt. My email kamel_zyan@yahoo,com
Ewa Sujka
LIPTOSA
4 de febrero de 2021

kamel zyan Dear Mr. KAmerl,
Thank you for contacting with LIPTOSA, we are glad to hear about your interest in COCCILIP, I believe it can give excellent results in Egypt, helping in coccidia en necrotic enteritis control.
Our sales department will contact you shortly to provide necessary information about distribution.
Stay safe,
Ewa Sujka

Hashaam Chaudhry
4 de marzo de 2021
Thank you EWA SUJKA Please let me know about availability of coccilip in pakistan And just share some literature about organic acid if you are dealing with hashaam.chauhdary1431@gmail.com
Ewa Sujka
LIPTOSA
4 de marzo de 2021
Hashaam Chaudhry Dear Hashaam, We are glad to know your interest in Coccilip, our manager will contact You soon. Bets regards,
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister