Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Training and Certification WVEPAH Program: Module I: Key Disciplines in Poultry Health/Regulation Module OIE

Published: December 5, 2018
Summary
You are a professional in poultry farming, you want to complete and certify your acquired knowledge? Take advantage to the opportunity to participate in the programs of the World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health WVEPAH and obtain the Academic Diploma «Certificate in Animal Heath: Poultry Production», whose regulatory part is taught and validated by the World Organ...
Related topics
Authors:
Jean-Pierre Vaillancourt
Université de Montréal, Canada
Follow
Robert Gauthier
World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health (WVEPAH)
Follow
Hafez Mohamed
Free University of Berlin
Follow
Stephane Lemiere
Boehringer Ingelheim
Follow
Daniel Venne
Couvoir Scott
Follow
Peter Plumstead
Chemuniqué
Follow
Hilde Van Meirhaeghe
Vetworks
Follow
Maarten De Gussem
Intestinal Health Scientific Group (IHSIG)
Follow
Matthijs (Mieke)
Utrecht University
Follow
Show more
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Mohsen Farrokh Nia
Pars Jivar Soufi
12 de diciembre de 2018
The course is taught in English. Is there a need for certificate of proficiency in the English language?
Robert Gauthier
12 de diciembre de 2018
Mohsen Farrokh Nia No but a sufficient level to understand the course and write the exam at the end. The exam is a multiple choice question with only one good answer. However we give the course notes to the students around one month ahead of the course, for them to prepare, especially is English is not their first language..
Mohsen Farrokh Nia
Pars Jivar Soufi
12 de diciembre de 2018
Robert Gauthier Thank you so much.
K.Balasubramanian
K.Balasubramanian
12 de diciembre de 2018
What is the Qualification and any Experience in poultry?
Robert Gauthier
12 de diciembre de 2018
K.Balasubramanian Basically we accept poultry veterinarians with a 3 year experience in the field. However we also accept a few non veterinarians, with good exposure to poultry production, they will receive an attestation of participation only, because they will not be allowed to write the exam which is reserved to veterinarians. Some non vets do it to acquire the knowledge, for their own competence. Please go to the WVEPAH website (www.wvepah.org) for more details.
KETER K.  ISAIAH
12 de diciembre de 2018

A great team... looking forward to taking part someday

KETER K.  ISAIAH
12 de diciembre de 2018

Currently, I'm a student taking bachelor in veterinary medicine at the University of Nairobi, nearly done with my undergraduate course and would wish to take part in it. Can I be allowed to?

Maria Barriga
14 de diciembre de 2018
KETER K. ISAIAH The WVEPAH courses are normally designed for experienced professionals in the poultry industry who already have some previously acquired expertise and who wish to improve/complete their knowledge in some areas and most importantly of all have their expertise certified through the diploma “Certificate in Animal Health: Poultry Production”. The regulatory part of this diploma is validated worldwide by the OIE – WOAH. You will be welcome in a few years!
Maria Barriga
14 de diciembre de 2018
KETER K. ISAIAH the WVEPAH courses are normally designed for experienced professionals in the poultry industry who already have some previously acquired expertise and who wish to improve/complete their knowledge in some areas and most importantly of all have their expertise certified through the diploma “Certificate in Animal Health: Poultry Production”. The regulatory part of this diploma is validated worldwide by the OIE – WOAH. You will be welcome in a few years
Drzawminhtut
15 de diciembre de 2018
Maria Barriga I'm intresting.Pls, details
Dr. Md. Mehadi Hasan
13 de diciembre de 2018

Interested indeed.

Maria Barriga
14 de diciembre de 2018
Dr. Md. Mehadi Hasan Thank you for your interest, please contact us at info@wvepah.org
Tean Zaheer
15 de diciembre de 2018
Maria Barriga kindly tell whether the fee is 200 euros?
shadi nayef odeh amareen
17 de diciembre de 2018
Maria Barriga .. there is no more details
tornike
14 de diciembre de 2018
Hello, what is course total fee? thank you.
Robert Gauthier
14 de diciembre de 2018
tornike You can find all the details on our website: www.wvepah.org
tornike
14 de diciembre de 2018
Robert Gauthier thank you
shadi nayef odeh amareen
17 de diciembre de 2018
Robert Gauthier please Robert .. is this for us .. if it is ..I need more details from you ..
Omolade Oladele
14 de diciembre de 2018
I am very much interested but its quite expensive for those of us from the third world.
Robert Gauthier
14 de diciembre de 2018
Omolade Oladele I can understand your point. However the WVEPAH is a non profit organisation, not being sponsored by the industry or else, This way we are totally independant from any kind of external influence. Many students have been able to find their own sponsorhip among the industry leaders in their own area of the world.
Omolade Oladele
14 de diciembre de 2018
Robert Gauthier Thank you. Well noted.
tornike
14 de diciembre de 2018
Yes Quite expensive, are not any exceptions in fee for developing countries? :)
Dr.Md.Kamruzzaman
14 de diciembre de 2018
Thanks for your nice information. But this course is too expensive..
Robert Gauthier
14 de diciembre de 2018
Dr.Md.Kamruzzaman no sorry!
zvidzayi
15 de diciembre de 2018
That's great. Can you take such trainings to African countries
Robert Gauthier
15 de diciembre de 2018
zvidzayi Of course, in 2019 we have trainings in Dakar (French), Nairobi (English) and Tunis (French). And so on in 2020. Consult the website for details (www.wvepah.org).
Tri Guntoro
15 de diciembre de 2018
Do you have scholarship for this program?
ajoy chandra roy
16 de diciembre de 2018
I'm interested to attend the training.please give me details
mst.dilruba begum
16 de diciembre de 2018
dear sir, winter greetings from my homeland bangladesh. i wanna to pursue this course free and online if i get any kind of fellowship/ grant. pls do help make my dream in poultry sector come true, i have 7 yrs experience in poultry productions as a poultry development officer of govt. area. with best regards fazlul karim poultry development officer govt. poultry farm rangpur, bangladesh
Dr Abdulwahab Kammon
16 de diciembre de 2018
I strongly recommend the course. I have attended the first module in Germany which was very informative and the course masters were very knowledgable and kind with highly field experience. Unfortunatelly I could not attend the second module due to some circumstances. Best of luck to all of you.
Surinder Khanna
16 de diciembre de 2018
Since long I am searching such opportunity I feel if amount of fee is not expensive I will join
Robert Gauthier
17 de diciembre de 2018
Surinder Khanna Thank you, this a good investment in your specialized traininig.
suchitra sena
17 de diciembre de 2018
Yes I am interested. Kindly send me the details
Robert Gauthier
18 de diciembre de 2018
suchitra sena please consult the details on the website at: www.wvepah.org, you will find all whatever is needed. Regards
Zakariya Audu
18 de diciembre de 2018
I am interested please.
Robert Gauthier
20 de diciembre de 2018
Zakariya Audu See all details on the website: www.wvepah.org or contact: info@wvepah.org
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister