BS (microbiology), MS (Physiology), PhD (Nutrition/Biochemistry)
Description of professional services:
Live production nutritional services consulting
Disease management utilizing water sanitation and litter management techniques
Ammonia meter sales and service (calibrations)
* 7 years: Vet science department/CVM … managed virology lab … vaccine production and testing, parasitology-roundworms.
* 3 years: Set up diagnostic and feed analysis lab for B.C. Rogers poultry company (now Koch Foods).
* 4 years: In-house nutrition consultant (multiple-species) … vitamin and trace mineral formulation.
* 12 years: Corporate nutritionist Sanderson Farms.
* 4 years: Technical services manager (poultry) Kemin Industries - worked with enzymes, organic acids, antioxidants and pigmenters.
* 7 years: Sales/technical services/marketing - General Chemical - litter management … disease management.
* 4 years: Technical services manager - Novus International - worked with organic trace minerals and probiotics.
* 10 years: Nutrition and disease management consulting … US and Central America.
Laurel, Mississippi, United States