Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Usage and Effects of Energized Oxygen in Drinking Water on The Performance of Broiler Chicken Under The Commercial Contract Production System

Published: March 8, 2018
Summary
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM Farm animals need optimal environment for development and growth in order to reach their genetic capacity. Any weakness of the components of environment may decrease the performance. Consuming water is one of the main pillars of the obtained performance. Importance of consumed water by animals during the growing and fattening period is a reality in the whole livestock s...
Related topics:
Authors:
Ozlem SAHAN YAPICIER
Burdur Mehmet Akif Ersoy University
Influencers who recommended :
Serdar Özlü
Recommend
Comment
Vasanth Rao Attanti
LOTUS OZONE TECH PVT LTD
13 de marzo de 2018
We are in the business of Manufacturing Ozone generators and are very successfully implementing the Ozonation concept in Poultry drinking water. Due to increase of Oxygen in water we have seen substantial improvement in the health of the Birds What Ozone does 1. It eliminates(Oxidises) the bacteria present in water and gives the Birds Bacteria free water. 2. During the Ozonation process Ozone is consumed completely and converts into Oxygen O2, forming Oxygen Rich water, significantly increasing the Dissolved Oxygen upto 10 ppm 3.The Half shelf life of Ozone is around 17 to 40 minutes based on the temperature of water. 4. Improves the quality of water (colour, taste, odour)
Recommend
Ozlem SAHAN YAPICIER
14 de marzo de 2018
It sounds good, how is the effects to the yeast/fungi also fungal spores?
Recommend
Vasanth Rao Attanti
LOTUS OZONE TECH PVT LTD
15 de marzo de 2018
Ozlem SAHAN YAPICIER sorry for the delay in replying to your question. All forms of bacteria/yeast/Vaccines are oxidised during the process of Ozonation. Nevertheless we can use all of the above after 4-5 hrs of Ozonation as the shelf life of residual Ozone is very less.
Recommend
Rami Skr
16 de noviembre de 2021
Good evening I have a case study about ozone sterllization in broiller and i need your help in the rsulte. My email . Skrraami@gmail.com 00963932185175
Recommend
Ozlem SAHAN YAPICIER
13 de marzo de 2018
Thank you for your interest and comment. How is the effect to the fungi/yeast also fungal spores?
Recommend
Fabio Nunes
13 de marzo de 2018
Very interesting article. Thanks for sharing.
Recommend
Ozlem SAHAN YAPICIER
14 de marzo de 2018
Fabio G. Nunes Thank you very much, we all researches glad to hear this.
Recommend
ahmet nuri bilgin
14 de marzo de 2018
thank you for your interesting study. I want to discuss about the system with you and Mr. Katranci , too face to face.
Recommend
Ozlem SAHAN YAPICIER
14 de marzo de 2018
Thank you for your interest and comment. All researches glad to discuss this system with you.
Recommend
Dr Kotaiah Talapaneni
Indbro Research & Breeding Farms
11 de abril de 2018
I want to get more details of the equipment used to produce Energized Oxygen. Installation cost etc. The supplier of the system may contact me on drkotaiah@indbropoultry.com Thank you
Recommend
Vasanth Rao Attanti
LOTUS OZONE TECH PVT LTD
13 de abril de 2018
Dr.Talapaneni.Kotaiah , As desired by you we have sent you the details by mail
Recommend
Ozlem SAHAN YAPICIER
17 de mayo de 2018
Dr.Talapaneni.Kotaiah , I apologize for the delay in replying your question. I send you website link to get more information about the system. http://omrak.com King regards
Recommend
Huwaida E.E. Malik
17 de mayo de 2018
Greetings Really it is very useful and interesting topic...Many thanks
Recommend
Ozlem SAHAN YAPICIER
17 de mayo de 2018
Huwaida E.E. Malik , Thank you very much for your interest and comment. Kind regards
Recommend
Dr Kotaiah Talapaneni
17 de mayo de 2018
I would like to understand the difference between ozone addition to water and energized oxygen in water. Are they same? I got the details of ozone. Looking for details of production equipment on energized oxygen
Recommend
Ozlem SAHAN YAPICIER
28 de mayo de 2018
Dr.Talapaneni.Kotaiah ozone and energized oxygen are differenced each other. Also Ozone has a 4 atom but energized has only 2. Furthermore, due to the fact that ozone is unstable in water, in which some ozone-resistant compounds occur, including pesticides and chlorinated solvents, only partial oxidation may take place. Although similar effects with O3, energized O2 is stable in water and friendly with animal and human health (Profoks, 2017). Profoks company didn't give us more details about this system.
Recommend
Ozlem SAHAN YAPICIER
28 de mayo de 2018
Sorry, ozone= 3 oxygen atoms
Recommend
Dr Kotaiah Talapaneni
28 de mayo de 2018
Thank you for your guidance on the topic. Can any body pick up ozone from the environment and convert it in to energized oxygen? Some body is claiming this. Are the positive results of energized oxygen due to anti microbial action or enhanced nutritive value. Please clarify
Recommend
ranganathan
ranganathan
28 de mayo de 2018
Hi All, though it's an interesting subject, i have found there are many misconceptions, misinterpretations thus resulting in misunderstanding of the subject being discussed and in specific to Poultry segment. Energised Oxygen does not directly/indirectly benefit Avian health except in severe Bronchial invasion which usually occurs in severe winter, antibiotics take care of this problem conveniently since ages. Energised Oxygen as declared by suppliers say it is nothing but Singlet Oxygen which is Dangerous in Nature?! wonder how they claim safe, beneficial results on humans, animals as such. Singlet Oxygen are Carcinogenic, Mutagenic inducers. Oxygen = O2 is on what we are kicking around. Ozone - is 3 molecules of O - O3, not 4 as someone has declared. Ozone is supposed to be the Fastest, Surest cleanser of water and air around by controlling/killing gram ve+, gram -ve bacteria and E.Coli* upto 99.99% in few seconds! almost makes water sterile for a while. Intensity of O3 is effective up to maximum 28 minutes in its area of presence and is safe to consume as potable water. O3 generators are available from miniature to maximum strengths depending on specific requirement and China is the best country to buy one. Understanding poultry industry in India - need of the hour of sterile water is Must to directly enhance performance, productivity of birds by sterile water. Litter in cage system are being stacked for a long while in poultry farms which exume ammonia gas which is toxic in nature and also helps fly maggots to breed and cause social problems. we have successfully helped control fly, larvae problem to certain eradication in VHPL hatchery, private hatcheries, breeding and commercial layer farms in TN being consulted by retired proferssors, HOD's of Avian physiology, nutrition, result were 99.99% in few hours! Product is from Natural source, Safe, Non toxic, eco friendly. coming back to O3/Ozone usage in poultry farms..... water source usually is from under the ground in India which is Untreated, full of exbordiant levels of contaminants as stated above with high levels of saturated salt, minerals, which can not be cleared by Ozone/O3, so The water in topic need to be first treated to balance pH, acidity by controlling salt, minerals, then Ozone does its work. this needs appropriate field discussion, water sample testing to decide exactly what level of input need to invested, implemented. Water quality in India even for human consumption are very, very, very POOR! Ozone generator manufacturers need to be thorough with subject knowledge and ge their manufacturing units endorsed with Appropriate ISO, BIS, ISI and other certifications ensuring to consumer guarantee of right levels of performance safely. Please do correct me in case of any inappropriate, wrong declaration. To the best of my knowledge i have declared things in perfection based on my knowledge gained through water quality for human consumption and effective methodologies used around the world. i have not spoken about REDOX technology, patented by Korean scientists being tried and adapted in Singapore for human consumption, that technology i wanted to bring into India but here consumer want a local reference?! Reduction and Oxidation is what is known as REDOX technology which enables instant Sterility of water and is multifold better than Ozone/O3 is the reason Singapore adapted instead of Ozone. to interested friends i can share product, trial reports from Republic of Korea.
Recommend
Ozlem SAHAN YAPICIER
28 de mayo de 2018
ranganathan , Thank your precious suggestions
Recommend
ranganathan
ranganathan
29 de mayo de 2018
Ozlem SAHAN YAPICIER Appreciate your understanding and gesture humbly.
Recommend
dan hofer
28 de mayo de 2018
does it do the same job proxide does
Recommend
ranganathan
ranganathan
28 de mayo de 2018
dan hofer O3 performs better than peroxide (singlet oxygen)
Recommend
Dr Kotaiah Talapaneni
28 de mayo de 2018
Thank you Dr.renganathan.
Recommend
ranganathan
ranganathan
28 de mayo de 2018
Dr.Talapaneni.Kotaiah I am not a Vet, I can be addressed as Mr. Vallal.
Recommend
Dr Kotaiah Talapaneni
29 de mayo de 2018
Dear vallaku, Thank you. I read this article about energized oxygen. I thought oxygen is energy and wanted to know how it is energized. By looking at my entry in to the discussion ozone generators came to sell their machine. This added to my confusion. Ozone seems to be a water purification process. There are lot of water purification and we have been dealing with the subject. Now energized oxygen, how it is is energized? Does it enhance broiler production by water disinfection like ozone or has some metabolic effect. I am yet to understand. Your explanation on the bad effects of meddling with natural form of oxygen is well understood. Thank you. I am a veterinarian and poultry producer. Kotaiah
Recommend
ranganathan
ranganathan
29 de mayo de 2018
Dr.Talapaneni.Kotaiah , The Answer is just a NO Sir.
Recommend
ranganathan
ranganathan
29 de mayo de 2018
Dr.Talapaneni.Kotaiah Would like to have brief telecon with you Sir. My mobile. +91 9620 557190, 7010 334055. Bangalore.
Recommend
Dr Kotaiah Talapaneni
29 de mayo de 2018
ranganathan thank you. I am not in dire necessity of these things. Just to add to my knowledge
Recommend
ranganathan
ranganathan
29 de mayo de 2018
Dr.Talapaneni.Kotaiah I have other products Essential for this industry, Ref. Dr.Prasad Rao, Dr. Krishna Reddy Garu, SreeNivasa hatcheries.
Recommend
Dr Kotaiah Talapaneni
29 de mayo de 2018
ranganathan you may leave me here.
Recommend
ranganathan
ranganathan
29 de mayo de 2018
Dr.Talapaneni.Kotaiah ??
Recommend
Dr. Fiodor S. Marchenkov
Kronos -Agro private company
29 de mayo de 2018
Dear Ranganathan, thank you, excellent results! But it is not clear, what is difference between energized oxygen and ozone? Ozone contains free oxygene radical, energized oxygen not contain it? Or contain but a little-little bit? Please clarify, thanks in attention.
Recommend
ranganathan
ranganathan
29 de mayo de 2018
Dr. Fiodor S. Marchenkov But it is not clear, what is difference between energized oxygen and ozone? ENERGISED is Single Oxygen molecule. OZONE IS 3 Oxygen molecules Ozone contains free oxygene radical, energized oxygen not contain it? Or contain but a little-little bit? Radical ?! Free Radical it is, Highly Dangerous to animals, human, they are unstable atom that can damage cells leading to many forms of disease. OZONE/O3. Us just opposite, it helps freshen up cells, enhance OF levels leading to better resistance, performance.
Recommend
Dr. Fiodor S. Marchenkov
Kronos -Agro private company
29 de mayo de 2018
Thanks a lot, now it is clear. Ozone is to much chemical agressive. Sorry.
Recommend
ranganathan
ranganathan
29 de mayo de 2018
Dr. Fiodor S. Marchenkov Not exactly, Ozone is powerful, instant eraser of E.Coli, Gram+ve, -ve organisms and pesticide residues, also adds taste/flavour to water. One can ensure Sterile water all along with O3 usage, O3 can also be used to wash fruits, vegetables, grains, meat - to ensure 100% purity - safety.
Recommend
Joey yonan
Aequion Water Technologies
7 de octubre de 2019

Dr. Fiodor S. Marchenkov We just finished broiler trials at Fresno State University. Our system increases the dissolved oxygen in drinking water to above 100% saturation. We saved 1/2 pound of feed per bird over forty two days. It was a substantial amount and our birds weight the same as untreated birds.

Recommend
Vasanth Rao Attanti
LOTUS OZONE TECH PVT LTD
9 de octubre de 2019
Joey yonan Very nice to know the effect of DO in water.
Recommend
Joey yonan
Aequion Water Technologies
9 de octubre de 2019
Vasanth Rao Attanti we have systems available worldwide. Jyonan@aequion.com
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.