Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix
Life Rainbow
Content sponsored by:
Life Rainbow

The Effectiveness of Gano-met® on the growth performance of broiler

Published: August 27, 2021
Summary
Poultry is a homothermal animal, and its body covers with feathers to increase its cold resistance. However, Taiwan is an island that lies in the tropic of cancer, and the general climate is marine tropical. During summer, this mechanism is adverse to heat dissipation and causes heat stress. Heat stress is a familiar stress effect that will affect animals’ growth performance, productivity,...
Related topics
Authors:
Janet Tsai
Life Rainbow
Follow
Influencers who recommended :
David Jiang
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Maqsood Jaffery
30 de septiembre de 2022
Good article but unable to understand survival rate more than 100%.
Janet Tsai
Life Rainbow
2 de octubre de 2022

Maqsood Jaffery
Hello Mr. Maqsood
I'm Jenny from Life Rainbow Biotech sales team.
Thank you for your question about Gano-met.
In Taiwan, companies that sell broilers will give more free chicks when they deliver
So sometimes the survival rate will exceed 100%
Welcome to contact me janettsai@lrbiot.com

Maqsood Jaffery
3 de octubre de 2022
Thanks Jenny for your reply, but in research claims data is never fragile. Rather it is always in exact number & calculations. So one must be careful for claims of significant differences claimed.
Md. Masd Rana
14 de noviembre de 2022

Thank you, Sir, for research findings. Global warming is a crucial point all over the world including Bangladesh. We're still now looking better, alternative and sustainable solutions to recover heat stress. I believe that it is one of the best way to remedy heat stress.

Janet Tsai
Life Rainbow
14 de noviembre de 2022

Md. Masd Rana
Hello Mr. Masd Rana
Thank you for your message. Heat stress is a significant economic threat to poultry industries, especially during summer and affecting the growth performance. Although the environmental variations are unable to control, Gano-met® can provide suitable precautions to protect the animals.

Dr Kotaiah Talapaneni
Indbro Research & Breeding Farms
29 de noviembre de 2022
Bird has no heat loosing mechanism except panting. The out side temperature should be less than what bird is experiencing. If it is 7 to 8C , the panting will help. No medicine in the world can mitigate heat stress. The farmer also will get in to heat stress by paying the medicine bills.
Janet Tsai
Life Rainbow
4 de diciembre de 2022

Dr Kotaiah Talapaneni
Hello Dr Kotaiah Talapaneni
Thank you for your message. Gano-met® contains extracted Ganoderma lucidum, rich in active compounds such as required amino acid, polysaccharides, and triterpenoids. For broiler and layer to exceed the unwell state and provide essential nutrition instantly.

LIVESTOCK INDUSTRY FOUNDATION FOR AFRICA
14 de febrero de 2023

One major effect of heat stress is overnight dehydration especially in humid tropical climate
When they occurred after a hot day, the nights high humidity allows excessive loss of intracellular fluid that lead to cell and organ dehydration.
Some natural trimethylamine are osmoregulatory products that keep internal hemostasis. Thereby preventing massive overnight dehydration leading to high morning deaths. Though you may not see this in the temperate climate with close environment houses, but it constitute big challenges in the humid tropical climates with open sided sheds and no humidifier.
I do not agree with https://en.engormix.com/mbr-1324737/dr-kotaiah-talapaneni that no medicine in the World can mitigate heat stress (my opinion).

Dr Kotaiah Talapaneni
Indbro Research & Breeding Farms
15 de febrero de 2023
The live birds know how th take care of themselves when they feel thirsty. Our job is to provide ampe quantity of clean water well accessible. They dont need medicine. Probably some body needs to sell
Janet Tsai
Life Rainbow
22 de febrero de 2023

Dear Dr. Kotaiah Talapaneni,

Thank you for your message.
Gano-met ® is a natural liquid immune enhancer without antibiotics, containing Ganoderma lucidum fermented extract. Ganoderma lucidum consists of more than 400 biologically active compounds such as polysaccharides and triterpenoids. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides can block or slow down the oxidation reaction to protect the integrity of the cell membrane. So in all our animal experiments animals have better performance.

Ashok shinde
Venkys
19 de abril de 2023
Dose & duration of treatment in poultry ?
Janet Tsai
Life Rainbow
20 de abril de 2023

Ashok shinde
Dear Ashok shinde,
Thank you for your message.
For this trial, start from second week Gano-met® group was applied with Gano-met® (1L/ton) into drinking water, 3 days per week till the experimental period ends.
This is also what we generally recommend to our broiler customers.

Luc Goethals
Sanluc International nv
30 de abril de 2023
Have these more than 400 biological active compound being identified and able to analyse in your product ? This would be essential to be able to standardize the product and assure the eventual effect is stable. Nature is not perfect and not stable, so conditions change, also composition of natural products. It would be hard to believe that all those 400 compounds have a beneficial effect, since they are there for one reason. Probably to protect the fungus from intruders, so some components might be even very toxic. If we look at literature about Ganoderma lucidum and applications in human domain, we see many WARNINGS on undesired side effects (bleedings, irritation, etc). Maybe a better approach would be to define and isolate the "positive" compounds only in this Ganoderma fungus.
Janet Tsai
Life Rainbow
8 de mayo de 2023

Luc Goethals
Dear Luc Goethals, Thank you so much for your message!
Each batch of our Ganoderma lucidum is produced under a specific environment to ensure the same active ingredients.
The most important active ingredient of Ganoderma lucidum is Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide
We also ensure the polysaccharide content of our products
We provide recommended dosage for our customer
They can see good growth performance follow our recommended dosage

Islam Uddin Sheikh
2 de mayo de 2023
is this Gano-met® easily available in the market?
Janet Tsai
Life Rainbow
8 de mayo de 2023

Islam Uddin Sheikh
Dear Islam Uddin Sheikh,
Yes, welcome to contact me by janettsai@lrbiot.com
I will send the contact information of our local distributor

Islam Uddin Sheikh
8 de mayo de 2023
Jenny Yu Thank you madam for your response
Joseph Akayi Nammonywa
10 de mayo de 2023
Jenny Yu Do you have a distributor in Kenya?
Janet Tsai
Life Rainbow
14 de mayo de 2023

Joseph Akayi Nammonywa
Dear Joseph Akayi Nammonywa, Thank you for your inquiry
Here is my email: janettsai@lrbiot.com
Please contact me and let me provide you with details

Luc Goethals
Sanluc International nv
8 de mayo de 2023
Thanks, could you send a COA with the specific composition and standardized analytical numbers, especially then the polysaccharides and the respective analytical method. Since you mentioned presence of amino acids, also the profile is welcome to enter into the feed formulation (based on digestible amino acids).
Janet Tsai
Life Rainbow
14 de mayo de 2023

Luc Goethals
Dear Luc Goethals, Thank you for your inquiry
Here is my email: janettsai@lrbiot.com
Please contact me and let me provide you with details

Dr. Md. Beplob Hossain(DVM, MS Medicine)
29 de junio de 2023
I am Dr Md Beplob Hossain from Bangladesh. Our Bangladesh is a hot climatic country. Here 42°c temperature rises in summer season. At this time huge poultry face to heat stress conditions & occurs heat stroke. Huge mortality occurs by heat stroke. Otherwise, your Gano-met® products how much recovered at this heat stroke problem. Thanks
Koot van der Walt
9 de abril de 2024

where can we buy the product in South Africa? Or if no distributor can we talk please?

Janet Tsai
Life Rainbow
14 de abril de 2024
Dear @Koot van der Walt

Thank you for your inquiry.
We don't have distributor in South Africa.
If you are interested in distributing our products, please feel free to contact us via email sales@lrbiot.com
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister