Poultry House Ventilation

Published on: 04/11/2018
Author/s : Khaled Fadlallah Mohammed / Veterinary Doctor, Cairo, Egypt.

Ventilation is one of the most important principles of raising broiler chickens in farms, which is the only key to reduce the respiratory problems of the bird and to reach the highest productivity and the highest conversion rate. Ventilation is an important factor that controls the productive performance of birds. Poor ventilation leads to low weight and food conversion rate, as well as respirato...

remove_red_eye 687 forum 8 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
Edet Edem Okon Edet Edem Okon
Student
April 11, 2018

Your work is good well done.CRD. This is the major problem farmers are facing over here in Nigeria with small dcale farmer. Please, I will like to receive more information on above topic. Thanks.

April 11, 2018
Good write up. Pictures of appropriate small scale housing would also help big time since over 70% of the population in developing countries is in the rural areas. Here target weights are rarely achieved due to poor ventilation because the houses are usually badly constructed.
April 11, 2018
Thank you such a wonderful post it will be of great help to small farmers to Africa. Will be possible to be receiving such posts and share it poultry farmers in Africa?
April 16, 2018
Dear,

Thank you for that insight. High rate contribution.
Moustafa Elshazly Moustafa Elshazly
Master of poultry diseases
April 28, 2018
Thank you for your article and please if you have references show that
May 3, 2018
Thank you for this wonderful article and please I would like you to help me on poultry feed formulation and needed ingredients. This will be of great help to me because my producing feed for my birds will cut down/reduce the high cost of feeding which poultry farmers are experiencing here in Africa.
September 22, 2019
Dear Dr. Khaled,
Recommended Minimum Ventilation rate/ Kg hour in Arbor Acres Broiler Management guide 2018 for example: 0.7 m3 /kg hour, based in our experience we accept 1 m3 / kg hour in Broilers.
thank you
Eng. waheed mohamed ahmed
Consultant at Cairo poultry group
Edet Edem Okon Edet Edem Okon
Student
September 23, 2019
Weldon for your wonderful article i really appreciate thanks.i wish you can dwell more on the topic.
print
(687)
(8)
Would you like to discuss about this topic: Poultry House Ventilation?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Frederic Hoerr
Frederic Hoerr
DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP, ACPV
  Strasburg, Virginia, Estados Unidos de América

| 
Copyright © 1999-2019 Engormix - All Rights Reserved