Khaliel Alrahman Abusharkh likes the comment:
Prolapse during production is usually related to poor skeleton development during rearing, even if body weight during production is at target. In future, try to achieve upper limit of target weight from 4 to 8 weeks of age. The following tips may help to reduce losses in this flock. 1. Do not exceed 16 hours light duration (better 15 hours). Also reduce light intensity (maximum 40 lux in open hous ...
Participation in Forum on April 7, 2015
I think one point has to be chicked too is the amount of feed matching with the birds number in the pen , some time the actual number of birds is less than the number in the records , so the amount of calculated feed is higher alot than what the birds need which will lead to have fatty birds and overstimulat birds will cause prolabs.
Participation in Forum on December 21, 2014
I don't think there's a solution for prolabs .
As prolabs occurred as result of force stimulation , there
many birds not ready for stimulation .
Stimulation can be as a lighting or feed or both .
The options is stop increasing the feed and keep the same lighting Time.
This my opinion I hope this helpful.
Participation in Forum on November 16, 2014
I agree completely with what Dr.Ruth said in his answer.
To answered the question practically I find the F.C.R were mentioned in the breeder company guides is matching with the perfect performance on average ,so it could achieve beter F.C.R than the standard but the average will not be far from the standard .
In research centers the performance can be better than the standard.
Participation in Forum on January 3, 2013
Dear Sir, Thank you for sharing us your valuable experianced , my question is 1) what is the optimum performance you acheived with these diets ? what is the killing age, killing body weight, F.C.R and dressing percentage ? 2) Does this recommendation workable in all breed ? or you have differant specification for every breed ? regard khalil
Participation in Forum on September 8, 2010
THANK YOU FOR THIS NICE ARTICLES ABOUT COCCIDIOSIS IN POULTRY. MY QUESTION : IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE ONLY IONOPHORE PRODUCTS WITHOUT USING CHEMICALS. BEST REGRD KHALIL
Participation in Forum on February 14, 2008
This is great. I would like to ask about the source of RP, and how we do the heat treatment (heating temperature and heating time). Also in T3, the DCP was replaced completely with 60 % HTRP. What is the other 40 %?
I hope my question is clear.
Participation in Forum on February 5, 2008
could you please send the full data regarding this product?
Thank you. Best regards.
This member had joined Engormix
December 12, 2007