Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

What we learned from poultry veterinary practitioners training over the world

Published: April 5, 2018
Summary
The World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health (WVEPAH), a non profit organization, with partners like the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE), the University of Luxemburg and local Veterinary faculties has been giving high level training for 150 practicing poultry veterinarians from 22 countries during the last four years It took place in six countries (Veterinary faculties) s...
Related topics
Authors:
Robert Gauthier
World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health (WVEPAH)
Follow
Influencers who recommended :
murat çelebi, Talaat Al-Alwani and 5 more
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr.Mujahid Kamran
12 de abril de 2018

Hi, I really appreciate this kind of training and willing to participate in upcoming trainings. Please let us know criteria of participation.

Regards,

Dr. Muhammad Mujaihid Kamran

Robert Gauthier
18 de octubre de 2019
Dr.Mujahid Kamran The best way to follow our training is to go to "www.wvepah.org" where you will find our training calendar as well as all the details for registration.
Narayan Banik
12 de abril de 2018
Hi I am interested to getting training how can I get it
Robert Gauthier
13 de abril de 2018
Narayan Banik You can get all the details on "www.wvepah.org" or write to info@wvepah.org. Regards
Dr Imran batth D.V.M pakistan.
12 de abril de 2018
very good effert that should continue .a centre should be in asia.specially south asia..
Robert Gauthier
13 de abril de 2018
Dr Imran batth D.V.M pakistan. In our planning we are scheduling a course in India in 2020, in Hyderabad. Also there will be courses in Thailand in 2019 and 2020.
Dr.ganesh Hegde
14 de abril de 2018
Robert Gauthier Thank you. I am interested. Kindly let me know the program details. g.hegdevet@gmail.com
Robert Gauthier
29 de abril de 2018
Dr.ganesh Hegde To qualify to participate you need to be a poultry veterinarian with some experience. All details can found at: www.wvepah.org or write at: info@wvepah.org
Badal Singh
1 de mayo de 2018
Robert Gauthier very good initiative for improving the skill of veterinarian.
Dr Imran batth D.V.M pakistan.
14 de abril de 2018

dr Ganesh hedge pl.tell me criteria and method of registration for this training because I want to attend this in Thailand in 2019. Regards

Robert Gauthier
1 de mayo de 2018
Dr Imran batth D.V.M pakistan. You need to be a poultry veterinarian working in this field. Please consult all the details at: www.wvepah.org or write at: info@wvepah.org
Adebowale Temidayo Kehinde
30 de julio de 2019
Robert Gauthier Good initiative. Please I am interested in this training to further perfect our skill in diseases diagnosis ,control in poultry production. Especially in the aspect of core competencies in poultry diseases diagnosis My e-mail is kenadebo74@gmail.com, kadebowale@animalcare-ng.com. I will be very if you extend this training to my colleague in the laboratory too.
Stephen Adejoro Dr
Soavet
15 de abril de 2018

Livestock industry foundation for Africa, (LIFA) a knowledge capitalized NGO founded by Dr. Stephen Adejoro, will like to share her tropical poultry health management experiences and documented case studies with you on collaboration.

Robert Gauthier
29 de abril de 2018
Stephen Adejoro Dr It would be very interesting to meet you for discussion about future collaboration. We hold a course in Gaborone, Botswana in Dec. 2018, the second module of our 2 times 2 weeks course.
Pavel Melnikov
29 de julio de 2019
I would like to participate.
Dr Kotaiah Talapaneni
Indbro Research & Breeding Farms
29 de julio de 2019
we have good poultry training institutes in india. how can these institutes apply for acredition. I want to enroll in one of the upcoming courses. I am in india. can I get the nearest accredited institution. better the group gets the list of accredited institutions. please publish the list on this forum. Thank you Dr.kotaiah
Dr.imran Maan
30 de julio de 2019
Hi It's great effort from Robert Gauthier Highly appreciable
Dr. RAHUL CHANDRAVANSHI
Harshvardhan Laboratories Limited
30 de julio de 2019
Such training programs are need of time. I highly appreciate the effort.
Musa Ibrahim
30 de julio de 2019
Hello, I am very interested on this topic about poultry veterinary, but I want known how I will joined you about the training in my country Nigeria?
daniel okpanachi
31 de julio de 2019
Interesting but can we help Nigerian by extending the program to us
Stephen Adejoro Dr
Soavet
31 de julio de 2019
daniel okpanachi Daniel the opportunity is now in Africa to be held in Nairobi Kenya You still have good time to work on this opportunity Visit LIFA News at https://,blog. lifango. org
Stephen Adejoro Dr
Soavet
31 de julio de 2019
This program is a very innovative value added benefits to practicing poultry veterinarians,and will instill confidence in the efficiency and capabilities of graduate participants in international Broiler Health and production practices Livestock Industry foundation for Africa has since collaborated to announce in all our social networking and lifa blog ,the arrival if this training soon to Africa TThe upcoming training on Broiler health and production will come up in the faculty of Veterinary Medicine,University of Nairobi Kenya between 30th September -11th October of this year 2019 What a wonderful opportunity for poultry veterinarians and Animal Scientist in South,West,East,and Central Africa LIFA recommend that this is a passion for knowledge mobility and wishes many young and old veterinarians and Animal Scientist ft in Africa to take advantage of this unique opportunity LIFA is livestock Industry foundation for Africa ,a knowledge capitalized livestock NGO based in Nigeria ,and founded by Dr Stephen Adejoro To follow more information on LIFA ,and her collaboration with World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health (WVEPAH) and LIFA collaboration with ZoetisAlpha initiatives of Bill and Melinda Gates follow the links below and view our activities and promotional support for livestock food security in South Sahara Africa and kindly visit and like the Facebook of Livestock Industry a foundation for Africa Facebook Links: www.lifango.org https://blog.lifango.org
Dr Sunil Sawant
Zoetis
31 de julio de 2019
Good initiative,there is a need to update skills in diagnosis and control strategy of diseases in Poultry by Veterinarians of the region. This will be really helpful. I am interested , what is the procedure to participate? Regards, Dr Sunil Sawant, Poultry Vet.,India
Stephen Adejoro Dr
Soavet
31 de julio de 2019
Thank you Dr Sunil for your interest ,please check on the organization website www.wvepah.org or write directly to info@wvepah.org Attention Maria? Thanks
Dr. Md. Hemayeatul Islam
31 de julio de 2019
Dear Sir Have a good day. Greetings from the University of Rajshahi. Congratulation for your great jobs and contribution in world poultry industry. I know about The World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health (WVEPAH) training program. I am impressed to hear about that course. Now I am interested to attend that course. Please let me know about the training program. Best regards.
Talaat Al-Alwani
Texas A&M University
27 de septiembre de 2019
Dear Dr. Robert Gauthier, It's really interesting issue. I am a P.h.D student in poultry science of Texas A&M university. I hope I can do like this training. Is there any possibility to do it again and when. accept my regards
Robert Gauthier
27 de septiembre de 2019

Talaat Al-Alwani, please follow our website to know about future training around the world and in which languages. www.wvepah.org

Talaat Al-Alwani
Texas A&M University
27 de septiembre de 2019
Robert Gauthier thank so much
Dr.FAYAZ.AHMAD SHEIKH
18 de octubre de 2019
Interested in such type trainings
Ernest Owusu
10 de septiembre de 2020
Dr.FAYAZ.AHMAD SHEIKH I am interested in such trainings
Md. Asaduzzaman
22 de octubre de 2019
Dear Sir, Very much interested to attend this type of training and let me know the contact address at Bangladesh.
Fazal Malik Malik
30 de octubre de 2019
I m interested to learn more about it but hw we can get the opportunity thnks sir
Dr. Gul Mohammad Rahat Ullah
4 de noviembre de 2019
I am from Bangladesh and interested to attend this type of training.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister