Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Survey of Mycoplasma synoviae prevalence and economic impact in the Middle East and North Africa area

Published: May 24, 2017
Summary
The bacteria M. synoviae (MS) is a member of the mycoplasma genus. It causes disease in the joints, bones, respiratory tract and oviduct of birds. A MS infection can result in big economic losses due to a drop in egg production and eggshell quality. During last few years, it was noticed that some layer and breeder flocks faced a drop in egg production of ~10%, some after the peak, while other bef...
Related topics:
Authors:
Husam Bakri
Vaxxinova
Entisar al-Hallaq
MSD Perú
Recommend
Comment
Dolo Yaya
24 de mayo de 2017
Very interesting article. Thanks
Recommend
Dr m usman haider
29 de mayo de 2017
thanx for new information for now a days. Dr m usman.
Recommend
K.Balasubramanian
K.Balasubramanian
29 de mayo de 2017
Thanks for your information
Recommend
Jodh singh
29 de mayo de 2017
Sir M G and M S both is economic loss of farmers. What can I do for it . Sir please suggest Tiamutin 10% treatment dose and prevention does.
Recommend
daniel severino
31 de mayo de 2017
This information is very imprtan and greatly appreciated ,thank you for the ms information
Recommend
Husam Bakri
Vaxxinova
31 de mayo de 2017
I am glad to you all that this information is important . Please all feel free to contact me any time
Recommend
Alloui Nadir
2 de junio de 2017
Dear brother Dr Houssam, Thank you for this article which demonstrates the economic losses caused by this disease ( Mycoplasma S. Better to prevent (biosecurity) than to treat. Regards Nadir Alloui
Recommend
Husam Bakri
Vaxxinova
3 de junio de 2017
Dear Jodh , Hope you are doing well. My advice regarding your question is to contact the company technical representative in your country of the product as they have good programs agonist MG & MS all the best
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.