Interaction between Phytase and Calcium Source, Concentration and Particle Size on Broiler Performance and Skeletal Integrity

Published on: 03/16/2015
Author/s : Emma Bradbury1, Stuart Wilkinson1, Greg Cronin1, C.L. Walk2 and Aaron Cowieson1 (1 Poultry Research Foundation, The Faculty of Veterinary Science, The University of Sydney, 2 AB Vista Feed Ingredients)

I. INTRODUCTION Calcium (Ca) and phosphorus (P) are essential minerals for many biological processes and skeletal health, however, they have a complex interactive relationship. Phytate is the naturally occurring storage form of P in plants, with the main storage site of phytate-P being seeds (Tamim et al., 2004). As poultry diets are comprised mainly of seed based ingredients, there is a conside...

remove_red_eye 656 forum 5 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
 Dr. Gregus Zoltan Dr. Gregus Zoltan
Animal Nutritionist
March 16, 2015
Thanks to all Autors for this nice article
Best Regards from Germany
Atef Abou Zead Atef Abou Zead
professor of viral poultry diseases
March 16, 2015

Informative article
Greetings

Lawrence-Azua Oluwabukola Olayemi Lawrence-Azua Oluwabukola Olayemi
Animal Nutritionist
March 16, 2015
Thanks to all the authors for this piece of information. I hope to try to use this for my farm.
Bhavesh Solanki Bhavesh Solanki
M.V.Sc (Animal Genetics and Breeding)
April 9, 2015
Can u give me information regarding this calcium based products for broilers and layers
May 5, 2015
Very nice article, it give much awareness and great benefits to the stakeholders in this industry - keep it up!

print
(656)
(5)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Fred Hoerr
Fred Hoerr
DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP, ACPV
  Nashville, Tennessee, United States

| 
Copyright © 1999-2020 Engormix - All Rights Reserved