Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Antibiotic Free Chicken

Published: February 21, 2018
Summary
Antibiotics have been added to livestock in Industrial farms since 1946 to caused animal grow faster and put on weight more efficiently. Between 1985 and 2001, the use of antibiotics in feed for industrial livestock production rose a starling 50%. As global demand for animal protein grows, antibiotics use to raise food-producing animals in intensive production–mostly to promote growth rathe...
Related topics
Authors:
Praful Kumar
Follow
Dr. Amit Kumar Pandey
Ayurvet Ltd.
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
giane clinton
26 de febrero de 2018
How available is this Nbiotics
Dr. Amit Kumar Pandey
Ayurvet Ltd.
27 de febrero de 2018
Dear Clinton. Where you are situated. Please give me your full contact detail or u can contact me for further information. my email id is amit.pandey@ayurvet.com. for availability please send me your full address in detail.
Ali
Selcuk Universitesi - Turkey
26 de febrero de 2018
Dear Dr. Kumar, How can I get the manuscript. My e-mail adress: aaygun@selcuk.edu.tr Sincerelly,
Sydney Saul Mettle
26 de febrero de 2018
This is very revealing and as a developing country like mine, precaution is the watch word. Can I get the manuscript. mettlesydney@yahoo.co.uk
Richard Agbehadzi
26 de febrero de 2018
How do we have access to the Nbiotic in.Africa.
Dr. Amit Kumar Pandey
Ayurvet Ltd.
27 de febrero de 2018
Dear Richard our distributers are there in Africa also and Nigeria is importing lots of our herbal products. what is your prime location in Africa. Please give me your full address in detail. for further queries please contact me on amit.pandey@ayurvet.com.
Richard Agbehadzi
22 de diciembre de 2020
Dr. Amit Kumar Pandey rk.agbehadzi@gmail.com Let's continue via email
Georges Tenny Ngu
Bea Poultry Farmers (BUPOFAI COOP. – BOD)
1 de marzo de 2018
Interesting article Dr. Kumar. Is it possible to have the manuscripts and how available can one get Nbiotic in Cameroon. Doing my PhD research in poultry Nutrition and would have loved to use as one of my treatments to authentic the results in Sub Saharan Africa. My email is geotenngu@yahoo.com and full address: Georges Tenny Ngu Department of Animal Science Faculty of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine University of Buea P.O.BOX63, BUEA CAMEROON
Siddiqur Rahman
3 de marzo de 2018
Very good information.
Vijayaraghavan Gonuguntla
Agrilife India
3 de marzo de 2018
Is Nbiotic free from Oregano Essential oil? Regards
Dr. Amit Kumar Pandey
Ayurvet Ltd.
5 de marzo de 2018
essential oils are there in Nbiotic.
Vijayaraghavan Gonuguntla
Agrilife India
6 de marzo de 2018
Can we assume oregano oil is present in Nbiotic.
usman
12 de marzo de 2018

Very nice work. But sir tell me how can increase omega 3 fatty acid in broiler meat?

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister