Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Comparison of growth performance of African catfish (Clarias gariepinus) fed with different standard feed

Published: August 23, 2021
Summary
1. Introduction In Nigeria today, despite the significant investment in commercial agriculture by the government, aid agencies, multilateral organizations and individuals, livestock production has not succeeded in meeting the protein demands in the country (Oluwatayo and Adedeji, 2019) [1]. The increasing human population in the country has indicated that the conventional forms of livestock pr...
Related topics:
Authors:
Wokeh Okechukwu Ken
Orose Ekinadose
Recommend
Comment
Akintomide Yinka
30 de agosto de 2021
This is the type of research I love - something productive. However, you didn't compare the economics of the three feeds in relation to your findings - feed cost, average production time & the performance. It's better to see how they interrelate, to actually determine the most economical. Thanks for the piece.
Recommend
Wokeh Okechukwu Ken
31 de agosto de 2021
Akintomide Yinka Thank you for your comment and observation. Though , the economics and cost effective profile is intended to be in another article to avoid too many things in this sing article
Recommend
Akintomide Yinka
31 de agosto de 2021
Wokeh Okechukwu Ken That's great! Thanks for the good work.
Recommend
ABDUL'AZIZ   AHMED
Federal University Dutsin-ma
18 de enero de 2022
I WOULD LIKE A FULL COMPLETE THESES ABOUT THIS TOPIC BOTH CHAPTER UP TO FIVE WITH THEIR REFERENCES
Recommend
Wokeh Okechukwu Ken
18 de enero de 2022
Go to the library of university of Port Harcourt Nigeria, you can get it. It is not in my place to send you this
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.