Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Feed Products Guar Korma

Forum: Guar Korma

Published: July 27, 2011
By: Duygu Ekin

Hi, I just want to have information about guar korma. is it used to feed dariy cattle? If yes how many kilos of it should be used per animal? I have heart that it is used by some feed mills in Turkey. But I have another information that it cause milk yield deppression?

Related topics
Authors:
Duygu Ekin
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Hafiz Wasi Muhammad Khan
30 de agosto de 2016
after going through this analysis i ask this question from me that What else farmer requires to sustain his livestock production
Ashish Jindal
30 de agosto de 2016
People should refrain from using data from other companies websites and should develop their own R&D, rather than just copying words!
Dr. Shivlal Singh Kundu
National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI)
2 de septiembre de 2016
Guar korma is very good source of protein. However taste of the product is bitter and not liked by animals if not well adapted. SS Kundu Animal Nutritionist NDRI,Karnal Haryana 132001
Hafiz Wasi Muhammad Khan
2 de septiembre de 2016
yes its taste is a bit better but if you follow normal adoption process as is common in livestock it is not an issue Biggest strength of Guar Korma is the most being cheaper source of CP
SATISH KUMAR SHARMA
6 de septiembre de 2016
The Guar Korma is a protein rich product for animal feed.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister