Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Training Program for Poultry Veterinarians in Shanghai, China

Published: June 13, 2018
Summary
This Layers “Specialized” course is an overview of important infectious and non-infectious diseases at different stages of pullets and layers production. The objective of the WVEPAH education program is to offer a highly specialized training on all specific aspects of layers health; pathology, epidemiology, genetics, nutrition, immunology, management, etc., in a format usable in your ...
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Narayan Banik
20 de junio de 2018
what is the cost for training?accomation m training materials will be provided by the authorities to the trainees.is there age limits ?
Dr. Manik Chandra Paul, Paul
ACME Group
20 de junio de 2018
What is the procedure to participate in this training programme for overseas participants? How much the training cost, accommodation and live cost during the course period. I am Bangladeshi.
Dr. Prakash Adhikari
20 de junio de 2018
I am recent vet graduate from Nepal. I am highly intrested to participate in this outstanding training on poultry disease. Is there any schoolarship available for recent graduate like us ?. If so please let me know. Thank you.
sabin poudel
sabin poudel
21 de junio de 2018
prakash Adhikari yes there is a scholarship available for you only.
Dr. Prakash Adhikari
21 de junio de 2018
Haha dai nahasaununa .
Harun Ur Rashid
20 de junio de 2018
Registration procedure please.
Dr Pushpendra Kumar Shah
20 de junio de 2018
I am intrested please give me detail information about expenses. thank you.
Majed Rafeeq
20 de junio de 2018
Kindly provide information regarding registration etc
Dr. Md. Mehadi Hasan
21 de junio de 2018
Please provide the registration procedure, VISA procedure, amount to be paid & others costing etc all in details. Thanks.
Lokman Omer
21 de junio de 2018
What are the steps to participate in this training programme? How much the training cost, accommodation and live cost during the course period and how we get visa?
Dr. Nasir Rajput
21 de junio de 2018

What is the procedure for registration, please?

Brajen Singh
Om Shree Pashupati Breeders
15 de julio de 2018
What is the course fee, accommodation and fooding facilities. Can I attend? If so how soon can we get visa?
Muhammad Faeooq Qureshi
20 de julio de 2018

Processing for next session.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister