Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Photostimulation in breeders. M. Ciacciarello (University of KwaZulu-Natal)

Published: September 24, 2011
Dr. Mariana Ciacciarello, DVM and PHD in Poultry Nutrition at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa speaks about her research about broiler breeder, management and physiology at the XXII Latin American Poultry Congress, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Related topics:
Authors:
Mariana Ciacciariello
University of KwaZulu-Natal (Sudafrica)
Recommend
Comment
Dr.D.Desinguraja
24 de octubre de 2011
The Points given by Dr.Mariana Ciacciarello are really nice.All research findings were applicable under field condition. especially in the 13 hrs lighting During the laying stage for broiler breeders , Shorthorn the length of Rearing stage ,Brown out housing system and the Maternal Nutrition to get the good offspring. I request all to watch the video to get the better idea for the same.
Recommend
Munawar Ali
Islamabad Group
25 de octubre de 2011
Dear Dr Mariana Can we have your presentation and your work about broiler breeders? Best regards Dr. Munawar Ali
Recommend
Mariana Ciacciariello
University of KwaZulu-Natal (Sudafrica)
25 de octubre de 2011
Dear Munawar, The presentation is completely in Spanish. However, the work has been broadly published in many journals around the world. If you look for myself, or Dr Lewis or RM Gous, you will find it. Regards, Mariana
Recommend
Munawar Ali
Islamabad Group
27 de octubre de 2011
Dear Mariana I highly appreciate you quick response. I will definately see in journals and this work will be surely beneficial for our company as we 8,00,000 broiler breeder parent stock wit us Again thanks for prompt reply Best wishes and regards Munawar
Recommend
Analia Göttig
Engormix
27 de octubre de 2011
Dear all, Fortunately, we could have the article translated into English soon and, after talking to Dr. Ciacciarello, she agreed to publish it in Engormix.com. Thans a lot!
Recommend
Ghulam Mustafa
27 de octubre de 2011
hi sir i m a beginner in this industry can u tell me how can i decide that my flock is ready for photostimulation. Pls specify the number of primates,pin bone spacing,age thresh hold,weight threshhold,energy consumed etc. (for conventional meat breeders)
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.