Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

low IB immunity level

Published: July 29, 2020
I would be grateful if somebody explain me why am I sometimes encountered low IB titres in some pens where as in other pens the titres are acceptable -that of ND in all pens are acceptable- when the flock is vaccinated with Ma5 and clone 30
Related topics
Authors:
Anonymous
Anonymous
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Kasame Trakullerswilai
Saha Farms
4 de agosto de 2020

Many factors make IB to low titer than ND:
1 IB is weaker than ND, so IB is destroyed during DW.
2. High MDA of IB
3 Laboratory test factors on antigen that you use to check IB and poor vaccinating tech.

Vilmos Palya
Poultry Veterinary Study Group of de EU (PVSGEU)
14 de septiembre de 2020
What do you mean low or acceptable titer? Which ELISA kit did you use to test the flock antibody levels to IBV?
Zahed Abbasi
Toyoor Barekat co
21 de febrero de 2021
Hi: 1-How age are chicken when you you vaccinate? 2- which procedure are you using for vaccination? Spray-eye drop or drinking water ? 3-do you use vaccine virus protectant ? 4- How is the difference between what you say unacceptable and acceptable titer . The reason my be because of vaccination procedure . foe example short period of water withdrawal time or there be water in pipe line and be used by chicks . or difference in number in chickens in each pen and vaccine dose that you use for each pen.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister