engormix
search
search
We will be present at:
July 18, 2022 to July 20, 2022
Bangkok, Thailand

GAS, that weakens the general immunity in chickens

Published on: 07/16/2018
Author/s : Dr. Vinayak J. Surve, Group Product Manager - Poultry, Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd.

There is a strong link between the stress and immune response of the birds. This article takes the learnings from the breakthrough work of research done by Selye in 1936 and Faber in 1964. Selye is the first scientist to give a scientific explanation for biological stress through General Adaptation Syndrome (GAS) model. Faber has reviewed more than 100 research articles to check the relevance of G...

remove_red_eye 400 forum 10 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
Dr. Vinayak Surve Dr. Vinayak Surve
Master of Veterinary Science - Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension
July 26, 2018
Dr Pooja Bhardwaj Thanks a lot for taking time to read and appreciate the article.
August 30, 2020
Dr. Vinayak Surve Fantastic and educative article Dr.Thank very much for taking off your time to do this to us for free.May Allah gives you more knowledge,strength,time,patient and resources to do more to us insha Allah.
July 21, 2018

Nice article & introduction of Phytocee as a useful tool in managing poultry stress & modulate immunity. Congratulations!

July 26, 2018
Chin HowCheong Dear Dr. Chin, your appreciation means a lot to me! Thanks for taking time and reading the article.
July 29, 2018
Very informative.... I keenly look forward for sharing such simple insights
August 8, 2018
Anil Kumar Srivastava Dear Sir, Thank you for taking time to read and appreciate the article.
Dr. Raju Jakkula Dr. Raju Jakkula
MVSc, PhD in Animal Nutrition
August 9, 2018
Good article sir
September 3, 2018
Dear Dr. Raju, thanks for taking time to read this article. Your appreciation motivates me to write more articles.
August 30, 2020
I personally appreciated your article.It is ground breaking article which everybody need benefit something from it being a farmer,a student,a professional etc.Your article is wonderful and it's worth reading and reading all over again and again.There is a problem Dr where can I get PHYTOCEE?
print
(400)
(10)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Fred Hoerr
Fred Hoerr
DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP, ACPV
  Nashville, Tennessee, United States