Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Vaccination progamme for poultry

Forum: Vaccination programms

Published: June 15, 2011
By: Jenan Najdat Al-bazzaz

Dear all salam I'm veternarian from Iraq and work as assistant lecturer in agriculture college work on vaccination programm against IBD and IB diseases i need any new researchs about this topic if any one can help me with my regards.

Related topics
Authors:
Jenan Najdat Al-bazzaz
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr. Muhammad Idrees Khan
10 de abril de 2012

Vaccination progamme for poultry can be scheduled as per need and endemicity of diseases in the flock and also the most prevallent strains of the ateological agents, but I can share one of the programme with you as follows,
D-1 IB primer
D-13 IBD
inshaalah these two vaccine will will help to avoid your flock from outbreaks of theses diseaes, but biosecurity and nutrition are the most important factors to boost the vaccinal efficacy as Vit E and Se administration.

Analia Göttig
Engormix
2 de mayo de 2012

Dear Jenan Najdat Al-bazzaz,

Read these two articles related to Vaccination progamme for poultry and IBD on Engormix.com:

Infectious Bursal Disease in Commercial broilers

Vaccines and vaccinations against Gumboro disease: the key points

Hope you find them useful,

Himanshu   Kumar
Zydus Animal Health Limited
13 de septiembre de 2012

Dear Mr Jenan Najdat Al-bazzaz ,
You might be well aware of the primary vaccine illicits poor feebale vaccine response. Particularly if the inreding to use IB vaccine better to use two vaccine one at 1 wk and the other one at around 20-22 days.
Regarding IBD vaccination schedule iy is primarily dependent upon the Cv% and MDA level in the chicks. The schedule difficult to determine without knowing MDA level.Or elase you can opt for IBD vaccine as suggestedf by Mr,MD. Idreesh khan
Rgds
Dr.Himanshu

Dr.manish Sahrawat
20 de septiembre de 2012

Dear all
i would better say IBD vaccination is very critical thing and should be decided as per the disease prevalence in the area and it is different for both broiler and layers repeat vaccination may not be helpful in broiler .

Dr Khuram Shafi
Zoetis
31 de octubre de 2012

Dear Jenan,
I agree with Dr Idrees experience of IB & IBD vaccination, just to add
IB-Primer at day 1 & for Layer to b repeated by 12th week.
IBD intermediate plus on day 8 & 22nd .
Best Regards
Dr Khuram

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister