Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Dietary Supplementation of Organic Acids on Broiler Chicken

Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Organic Acids on Performance, Intestinal Histomorphology, and Serum Biochemistry of Broiler Chicken

Published: October 13, 2010
Summary
The aim of the study was to determine the effect of dietary supplementation of organic acids on the performance, intestinal histomorphology, and blood biochemistry of broiler chicken. The birds in the control (T1) group were fed the basal diet whereas in other treatment groups basal diet was supplemented with 2% butyric acid (T2), 3% butyric acid (T4), 2% fumaric acid (T4), 3% fumaric acid ...
Related topics
Authors:
Dr. Sheikh Adil Hamid
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir
Follow
Tufail Banday
Follow
Masood Saleem Mir
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr Jaydip Mulik
14 de octubre de 2010

Dear Sir,

You have done an excellent work on the benefits of using the Organis acids as a

growth promoter in Commercial broilers.Your authenticated data will help & promote

the farmers/integrators & poultry technicians to shift on organic acids instead of

using gut acting antibiotics or antibiotic growth promoters.

Thanks & regards,

Dr Jaydip Mulik

Dr Asad Abbas Malik
15 de octubre de 2010

Congratulaions to All of you on doing such a benificial work.

I must say this is a great effort to produce healthy & safe meat for human consumption. These organic acids are safer than antibiotic growth promoters. No tension of withdrawl periods or side effect etc.

can you tell me what is the upper limit to use these acids?

Alloui Nadir
15 de octubre de 2010
Very good research article on acid added to broiler chicken feed
Arshaq Ramzee
16 de octubre de 2010
Organic acids play some essential role in food digestion process and sometimes some over the top addition in feed during some harsh conditions and to promote protection against intestinal diseases, proved very useful. This research further strengthen the role of organic acids positively and authors must be praised for their work not only because it is an important issue but also due to conditions in Indian held Kashmir. Despite all the atrocities and war like situation, the work of these scientists are commendable.
Ranilo A. Fulleros
28 de octubre de 2010
very good researched, this will contribute a lot to the farmers.
Elsayed Mickdam
5 de abril de 2011
very good but i want to ask, are organic acids used in quial nutrition?
Dedy Kusmanagandi
24 de octubre de 2016
Very good topic, I will share this to my colleagues
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister