Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Disinfectants Against Avian Influenza Viruses

Published: November 9, 2017
Summary
Important Basics Before disinfecting any surface, make sure it is thoroughly clean. Cleaning is the most important part of the phrase “Cleaning and Disinfection,” or C&D. Disinfectants do not work, or work poorly, if dirt and feces are present. You are wasting your time and money applying disinfectant to dirty surfaces. Thoroughly spray cleaned surfaces with the disinfectant...
Related topics
Authors:
David Frame
Utah State University
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Sataluri Satagopa Raja Ayyangar
Synergy Biorefineries Pvt
14 de noviembre de 2017
1. Is there any guarantee that by using above Disinfectants only harmful bacteria well die without harming useful Bacteria ? 2. Frequently by using above disinfectants what will be the Environment effect ? 3.Cleanliness is most effective than all other Chemicals . 4.I request to think Echo free items by which the Future Generations will be healthy and strong . Thanking you .
Tri Guntoro
15 de noviembre de 2017

Very simple for eradicated Avian influenza we can used slake lime for dipping usefull) also whitener.

Sataluri Satagopa Raja Ayyangar
Synergy Biorefineries Pvt
16 de noviembre de 2017
Slaked Lime spray changes the PH by which smell also decreases.Pl check Turmeric solution for the same and let me know .
Ahmed Mohammed
4 de diciembre de 2017

I want to ask about mixing of iodine with soap or detergent. Is it still effective or loses its activity? Thanks.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister