Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Current EU regulations for the production and processing of (safe) poultry meat

Published: October 20, 2011
Summary
Introduction As food safety has emerged as a top consumer concern, it has as a consequence, become an issue of the highest priority. The EU integrated approach to food safety aims to assure a high level of food safety, animal health, animal welfare and plant health within the EU through coherent farm-to-table measures and adequate monitoring, while ensuring the effective functioning of the i...
Related topics
Authors:
Roel Mulder
Spelderholt Poultry Consulting and Research
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Michael Andrew Kingston
11 de junio de 2017
To whom it concerns Good evening I have been employed and appointed as a consultant to design a semi integrated broiler operation to conform to EUregulations The integration comprises of Hatchery Broiler Farms and Services Processing Plant and Services Administration and Finance Sales and Marketing I require the the appropriate EU regulations which we must use to ensure that all the operations adhere to in all respects to allow the export of fully cooked product into the EU and all other countries that require us to confirm to such regulations Please would you be so kind as to send me all the regulations that we will need to construct the above operations I can be contacted by email Kindest regards Mike Kingston
Deben Sapcota
12 de junio de 2017
I too need copies of all the EU regulations for teaching and research, please. Dr D Sapcota, Professor, Poultry Science, Assam Agricultural University, India.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister