Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Implementation of Israeli knowledge and experience to cool dairy cows in the world

Published: June 7, 2018
Summary
In a lecture I gave at the 29th Israel Dairy Conference, held in Jerusalem in November 2017, I presented the principles of my work in consulting dairy farms around the world on coping with negative effect of summer heat stress, and the achievements we reached in different countries due to the correct implementation of cow cooling methods. At the beginning of my lecture, I presented the basic cond...
Related topics
Authors:
Israel Flamenbaum
Influencers who recommended :
Ralph Ginsberg
Recommend
Comment
Hafiz Wasi Muhammad Khan
9 de junio de 2018

Practical SOPs to combat harsh climatic conditions to change in favor of cow comfort ultimately leading to higher production of the farm.

Recommend
Hassan Khan
13 de junio de 2018

Yes, this is a very good lecture and experience sharing even results oriented but look very laborious and busy job in such large-scale farms. Instead, if investment could be made on environmentally controlled dairy houses with solar system much better results could be achieved.

Recommend
Boston Mhango
19 de agosto de 2020

I hope next management trial to be on low cost technology so that many dairy farms in the world can afford to install.

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.