Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Catalogue of Some Saltwater and Freshwater Fish Species of the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria

Published: September 10, 2021
Summary
1. Introduction Nigeria’s coastal waters fall within the Guinea Current Large Ecosystem (GCLME), a shared resource by all the coastal West African countries. The Nigeria coastal area is one of the world’s most productive marine ecosystems with the following attributes: • Rich in fishery resources, • Oil and gas, • Precious minerals, • High potential for coas...
Related topics
Authors:
Orose Ekinadose
Follow
Wokeh Okechukwu Ken
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Irigha Afa Ezekiel
26 de diciembre de 2022
This was very helpful and well detailed. Thanks for this piece.
Orose Ekinadose
17 de enero de 2023
Dear Irigha Afa Ezekiel, Thank you for your acknowledgement.
Victor Lawrence Ajayi
2 de diciembre de 2023
Thank you so much for this work. A lot of effort, I know, had been put in place to put up this together. I really do not know the English name for many of these fishes in my area but this article has helped me to know some. Though they are several common ones not captured in this article, thanks for the assiduous efforts put in place to put this together in a bit to preserve our heritage.
Wokeh Okechukwu Ken
2 de diciembre de 2023
@Victor Lawrence Ajayi
Thank you sir for your kind words. We are open to collaboration research.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister