Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Integrated Farming Model for Small Farmers Under Indian Conditions

Published: November 5, 2018
Summary
Integrated Farming System (IFS) is an interdependent, interrelated often interlocking production systems based on few crops, animals and related subsidiary enterprises in such a way that maximize the utilization of nutrients of each system and minimize the negative effect of these enterprises on environment. Under Indian conditions where large population of farmers comes under small and margin...
Related topics
Authors:
AMIT KUMAR SINGH
Follow
Influencers who recommended :
AMIT KUMAR SINGH
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Louis Landesman
11 de marzo de 2020
Can a farmer manage integrated farming without hired help?
AMIT KUMAR SINGH
12 de marzo de 2020
Louis Landesman , integrated farming is practiced by small or medium farmers where they utilize their family labour. Occasionally, some hired help may be taken.
Truly Eco
3 de septiembre de 2020
AMIT KUMAR SINGH We have a small vegetable farm (30 Katha) in West Bengal Howrah. Will you advice fish and duck farming?
Truly Eco
3 de septiembre de 2020
Planning to start IFS (Fish+Duck) in West Bengal Howrah district. Land size is 5 Katha. What should be the pond size and number of fingerlings and ducks? Any other advice?
AMIT KUMAR SINGH
3 de septiembre de 2020
Truly Eco Kindly mail me at amitkumarsingh5496@gmail.com
Kyin Kyin Win
28 de junio de 2021
Do you have the Integrated Farming Model design? Can I get it from you because of I want to compare India and Myanmar. Best Regards KKW
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister