Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Dr. Trudy Wassenaar presents her new book about the life of bacteria

Published: November 7, 2011
Summary
Dr. Trudy Wassenaar , founder and principal research consultant of Molecular Microbiology and Genomics Consultants (MMGC), talks about her new book, " Bacteria: the Benign, the Bad and the Beautiful ", a book published by John Wiley & Sons Inc. which is now on sale. Dr. Wassenaar has a BSc in Biochemistry from the University of Swansea, Wales, UK. She undertook her PhD in veterinary Scien...
Related topics
Authors:
Trudy Wassenaar
Molecular Microbiology and Genomics Consultants
Recommend
Comment
Mubashar Bajwa
16 de noviembre de 2011
This is very informative pls send me soft copy of this book to my mail
Recommend
Analia Göttig
Engormix
17 de noviembre de 2011
Dear Mubasher Bajwa, Unfortunately, Dr. Wassenaar´s book will be only for sale and you can find more details in the last question of the interview where I asked where people can get a copy of this book. Thanks,
Recommend
Joseph Akayi Nammonywa
18 de noviembre de 2011
we would like to know the cost of this important book.
Recommend
Raghuvir Trifale
Exotic Biosolutions
18 de noviembre de 2011
Book seems to be very interesting.I am sure it will add much to the knowledge.It will be useful for students,professionals and academician. I would love to have this book in my collection. Thanks Dr.Trudy!!
Recommend
Trudy Wassenaar
Molecular Microbiology and Genomics Consultants
18 de noviembre de 2011
The book can be ordered from the Wiley website: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118107667.html The price is: USD 39.95 EUR 32.40 GBP 26.95 From January onwards it can also be delivered through Amazon.com, where you can already post your order.
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.