Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

I See Inside® method to evaluate gut health - Elizabeth Santin

Published: August 28, 2018
Elizabeth Santin (Federal University of Paraná, Brazil) discusses the advantages of the use of this system on poultry health, during the 1st PoultryUniverse Coccidiosis Congress in Curitiba, Brazil.
Related topics:
Authors:
Elizabeth Santin
Universidade Federal do Paraná - UFPR
Influencers who recommended :
Emad Elgazzar, murat çelebi
Recommend
Comment
Shankar Vk
Bayer
17 de diciembre de 2018
Hi Elizabeth, Would like to discuss with you in person at IPPE 2019, Atlanta as I have presented similar topic in many forums in 2017 & 2018
Recommend
Emilie Fontaine
JEFO Nutrition Inc.
23 de julio de 2020
Shankar Vk I guess Elizabeth didn't see your message. You can contact her at esantin@jefo.ca :)
Recommend
Dr Manish Kumar Shah
18 de diciembre de 2018

Hi Elizabeth, Good to hear about gut health evaluation, my query is based on field condition in winter season on dip litter system, there is a problems of enteritis and some time leads to be bloody faeces it occurs after raking of litter is due to oocyst present or some other causative factors? At the same time, ammonia gas formation and water belly condition (i.e. Ascites) seems sometimes birds die without any specific lesion.

Recommend
Prof. G. Devegowda
6 de octubre de 2019
Dr. Elizabeth Santin, This is Prof. G. Devegowda from India. Can I have your email address please.
Recommend
Emilie Fontaine
JEFO Nutrition Inc.
23 de julio de 2020
Prof. G. Devegowda esantin@jefo.ca
Recommend
Emad Elgazzar
AL WADI POULTRY FARMS COMPANY
29 de abril de 2020

Great article, Elizabeth.

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.