Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Nutrition management without antibiotics

Published: August 26, 2019
Summary
As of January 2017, the FDA began a stricter regulation of antibiotics commonly used in the animal-feeding industry. Livestock and poultry producers alike have been accused of overfeeding various antibiotics, largely for growth promotion purposes (i.e., for increased feed efficiency and profitability). The ones the medical industry and the consumer have been most concerned with are those deeme...
Related topics:
Authors:
Dr. Steve Blezinger
Reveille Livestock Concepts
Influencers who recommended :
Joe Magadi, Ana Gavrӑu and 1 more
Recommend
Comment
Edison piedrahita
14 de marzo de 2020

Hi, I would like to ask: how much or what conversion of urea is applied to the cane to supply cattle with milk and raise?

Thanks.

Recommend
Pheasant Energy
22 de abril de 2020
I don't know why the expression "overloading of anti-toxins" is utilized. The anti-microbials have been utilized for their expressed - and FDA endorsed motivation behind improving development rates and feed change. Dislike the business has been guilefully utilizing them for odious purposes just to improve benefits.
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.