Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

International Course on Poultry Health at NC State

Published: March 15, 2019
During IPPE 2019 in Atlanta, Edgar Oviedo (NC State University) talked about the upcoming NC State International Course on Poultry Health (May 13-17) and the topics that will be discussed.
Related topics
Authors:
Edgar O. Oviedo-Rondón
North Carolina State University - NCSU
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Asif M. Cheema
2 de abril de 2019
Can I have the details about the speakers and their subjects?
Edgar O. Oviedo-Rondón
2 de abril de 2019
Asif M. Cheema all information to register for the Course is Online: https://poultry.ces.ncsu.edu/international-course-on-poultry-health/
mst.dilruba begum
2 de abril de 2019
Have any chance to get this important course virtually?
Edgar O. Oviedo-Rondón
2 de abril de 2019
mst.dilruba begum Greetings. Thanks for your interest on our Courses. This activity is more a workshop and requires active participation consequently it will not be online.
Hossan Md. Salim, PhD
2 de abril de 2019
Is there any scholarship for this course? Dr. Salim, Bangladesh
Hossan Md. Salim, PhD
2 de abril de 2019
I have keen interest to attend this course. But unfortunately I have no fund from my office. So if you have any fellowship please inform me. Thanks Dr. Salim
Mushtaq ahmad
Mushtaq ahmad
23 de mayo de 2019

Dear Sir,
Very keen to have MS in poultry sciences but lack of financial resources. Although I have an experience of 15 months in Grand Parent stock poultry.

Looking for any scholarship offer.
Thanks.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister