Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix
Priya Chemicals
Content sponsored by:
Priya Chemicals

Minerals in feed

Prichemin (Chelated Minerals of Amino Acids)

Published: May 14, 2012
Summary
Minerals play an important role in regular dietary requirements of animal feed and are essential for growth, reproduction and milk production. Essential minerals are destroyed during the digestion process due to interactions with other components of feed. Use of Organic Trace Minerals in the feed is the optimal way to ensure protection and absorption of minerals through the intestinal walls into...
Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr Ramadan Al-mabruk
14 de mayo de 2012

I would like to thank you so much about this article about Chelated Minerals of Amino Acids, well done 

Dr. Ramadan Al-Mabruk
Triboli University, Animal Science Deparment
Libya

Uday Patel
Adifo - Feed and Food industry
15 de mayo de 2012

what we know is amino acids get absorbed as individual molecule and the size of molecule with your chelate get absorbed as it needs some research support

Parminder Singh Chawla
16 de mayo de 2012

Good article about Chelated Minerals of Amino Acids. Why not cobalt added to the product?

Dr. R.Y. Angle
Priya Chemicals
7 de octubre de 2019
Parminder Singh Chawla We have products with different formulae composition. We have chelated Cobalt in the product . Please send us mail on angle@priyachem.com and we will revert with information. Best Regards
Dr. R.Y. Angle
Priya Chemicals
16 de mayo de 2012

Good article about Chelated Minerals of Amino Acids. All the mineral Chelates produced have mol weight of less than 800 daltons and can be easliy absorbed.
MIneral Chelates of Higher conc . are available.
Also chelates of Chromium, Cobalt, Magnesium and Selenium are available.
Dr R Y Angle, President Priya Chemcals

Drmuhammad Shafique
19 de mayo de 2012
very good effort for livestock industry thanks for it.
Dr. K. Hemmat
20 de mayo de 2012

The bioavailibelity of your products is ok, But " they are not available for us." please contact me ,for commercial & distrebution acts inIRAN. Thanks.

Dr Jaswinder
12 de enero de 2013

I want to use chelates in my herd.
Let me know the availability , rates etc
I also need diagrammatic mode of action of use of chelates or how they act so as to satisfy my clients.

Alfredo J. Escribano
Orffa Excentials
16 de abril de 2015
Dear all, Anything you need in this regard, just let me know. Regards, Alfredo.
Nii Noi Dowuona
9 de febrero de 2019
Distribution representative for east and Southern Africa
Gottipati Laxmanrao
6 de octubre de 2019
Yes very good for livestock and please send your Indian agent details for your product to buy
Dr. R.Y. Angle
Priya Chemicals
7 de octubre de 2019
Gottipati Laxmanrao Dear Sir, Thanks for your e mail.. Please send your address and contact details by e.mail on angle@priyachem.com my mobile is +91-98200 80220 We will do the needful.
Dr Valeriy Kryukov
17 de abril de 2020
Dear Sirs!! The article is interesting, but it is more advertising. Every company praises its products. No one specifies stability constants for chelates. They do not take into account that not only metals are important, but also ligands. However, any article is a work of authors that should be welcomed. Now I am preparing a review of chelates for the 1950s-2020s, and I expect to finish it in 5-6 months. Then I will share my vision of the problem
Giuliano Leonardi
Consiglio Nazionale dei Chimici
18 de abril de 2020
Dr Valeriy Kryukov dear Dr Valeriy Kryukov I look forward to a review on the subject. I have worked with a chemist's gaze for 20 years on chelates and very often we forget what chemistry can say about chelates. Chelates are a class of coordination compounds that (about 100 years ago) were born with the name of "complexes" because they were difficult to understand. In 100 years chemistry has explained them very well. Stability constants, kinetics, solubility, polarity, coordination geometries ... These are just some information that can confirm (or deny) some properties. thank you
Dr Valeriy Kryukov
19 de abril de 2020
Dear Giuliano Leonardi! You write: "Stability constants, kinetics, solubility, polarity" this is very interesting, but where they are and how they are taken into account when conducting research on poultry. Without taking these constants into account, researchers get different results and don't know how to explain them. It is necessary to take into account the exchange of metals between ligands. Even predicting the stability of the chelate in the contents of the gastrointestinal tract is a big problem. I may not have much information, but I would be very grateful if you could share it. My address is: kryukov.v.s@mail.ru
Dr Valeriy Kryukov
24 de abril de 2020
Dear Priya! I am glad that You are a patriot of your company. Your fairly complete product information is commendable. However the process of forming metal chelates is simple only in the chemistry textbook In practice, depending on the degree of hydrolysis of the protein, different products can be formed that will bind to metals. Therefore, in each case, each manufacturer will have its own unique product. The main thing in assessing the chelate is the results of its action on animals. It is interesting not to compare Your product with inorganic sources of trace elements, but to conduct comparative tests in comparison with products known on the market, for example: Zin-Pro; Bioplex and others.
G S K PANINDER
27 de junio de 2020

Thanks for this information, I will go through in coming days for agriculture?

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister