Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Egg Size Management

Enhancing early egg size by proper management

Published: October 20, 2011
Summary
Introduction The genetic make up of a layer variety determines its range of possible performance results. Within this genetically defined range, we can alter the production characteristics through our management systems to optimize these traits which are most profitable for our market. Based on International market levels eggs are sold on the basis of egg size. Much preference is given to egg...
Related topics
Authors:
Rajendran Duraisamy
Recommend
Comment
Rajendran Duraisamy
29 de noviembre de 2011
Thanks for your comment sir. I agree with you and it is being practiced in India
Recommend
Alkam Ahmad
13 de diciembre de 2011
Thank you it is very useful and important information
Recommend
Rajendran Duraisamy
13 de diciembre de 2011
Ok sir
Recommend
Reza Fadavi
26 de septiembre de 2012
Thanks Mr. Rajendran for the article. just wondering do you have any reference addressing the effect of Mg and Ms on egg weight? Kind Regards Reza. F. Firooz
Recommend
fatai adeyemi yisau
6 de mayo de 2015
Having gone through the above explanation that explaining the possible cause of the problem that may affect the egg size in a poultry Farm of which we as a farmer have checked and take necesssary step ensure that everything are in order. Please i would like to know the type of drug one can buy to imptove my chicken egg size hence my customers are seriously complaining about the egg size I have used the following drugs for them. 1. LASOTA 2. POLIDINE 3. EGG BOOST MULTVIT. Thanks. Regards. Fatai Adeyemi Yisau. CEO - FARABES FARM.
Recommend
Mr.Frank Mensah
Mr.Frank Mensah
13 de junio de 2015
DEAR SIR/MADAM, WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR PRODUCT, PLEASE CAN YOU SEND US YOUR PRODUCT CLASSIFICATION / SPECIFICATION AND PRICES LIST, PLEASE WE NEEDED A BULK ORDER PLEASE SEND US YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS, MINIMUM ORDER,TERMS OF PAYMENT AND PREFERABLY YOUR PRODUCT CATALOG WITH DETAILED SPECIFICATION YOU CAN CONTACT US AT:mrfrankmensah001@gmai.com MR.FRANK MENSAH, FRANK MENSAH INVESTMENT AGENCY, #-57 Ashimata la,out, ACCRA _ GHANA. Email: mrfrankmensah001@gmai.com Te/Fax: +233-230-763889
Recommend
Aditya Agarwal
20 de agosto de 2015
Dear Fatai , We have recently finished a trial study in Latin America of our product Zil-5 which is a Natural Poultry feed supplement results are very positive, egg size increased significantly. Details are available on request. Please do let us know your interest. Aditya Agarwal
Recommend
sakthivel
21 de enero de 2016
Thank you sir
Recommend
Aditya Agarwal
23 de abril de 2016
Dear Mr.Fatai, I would like to connect with you regarding a product for egg size. Can you connect with me on email:info@flavourtrove.com or phone:+91-9916093012. Looking forward to your response. Best regards,
Recommend
Champ Mulla
16 de junio de 2016
Am student currently studying Post Harvest Technology,but am strongly gaining interest in poultry production. And am planning to go in to poultry right after school, I need your help in some of the tips in the business. Thank you
Recommend
Binobusingye yowasi
10 de noviembre de 2016
OK am with you guys
Recommend
Rotumi
6 de abril de 2017
Nice articles, apart from the feeding and weight of the hen, is there any other drugs one can use to increase the egg size. Thanks
Recommend
adetunji jamiu
13 de abril de 2018
good day sir, am having problem with the size of my egg on the farm and i just dont no how to tackle the issue, am using finish feeds for them am infact, the issue has forced me to change from one finish feeds to another because of the size of my eggs. pls what can i do.
Recommend
Peter James Kpolovie
University of Port Harcourt
3 de julio de 2019
Great information. It is a wonderful guide. A quintillion thanks.
Recommend
S K Jagtap (pandare Poultries Pvt Ltd)
19 de diciembre de 2019
I would like to get information about proper feed formulation including protein, energy, levels &proper Amino acids for controlling egg weight &high egg production. Thanks.
Recommend
Kayode Afolabi
3 de mayo de 2020
Do you have ur products in largest Africa poultry market that's Nigeria, if yes how can we connect with your sales reps.
Recommend
Innocent Abia
23 de febrero de 2021
I need help in enhancing early size egg in my farm
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.