Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

A survey on mycotoxins detected in corn samples received from Serbia and Bosnia & Herzegovina during August to November 2017

Published: April 12, 2018
Summary
  Click here to enlarge the image   The aim of the corn survey 2017 was to screen corn samples received from Serbia and Bosnia & Herzegovina during August to November 2017. The samples were analysed by UHPLC-based multi-mycotoxin method for the determination and quantitation of all mycotoxins (Aflatoxin B1, B2, G1 and G2, Ochratoxin A, Zearalenone, Deoxynivalenol, Fumonisin ...
Content from the event:
Related topics:
Authors:
Jasna Bošnjak Neumüller
Patent Co.
Jog Raj
Patent Co.
Marko Vasiljevic
Patent Co.
Recommend
Comment
A.Jayaraj
25 de abril de 2018

Poultry farmers have used this maize with proper toxin binders.

Recommend
Ephrem Teferi
6 de septiembre de 2018
Well. I'm very much interested about this article and mycotoxin contamination in food and feed grains. And, our team also initiated projects to analyze toxin contamination levels in samples of food and feed collected from various parts of Ethiopia. However, we are in short of ELISA kits and other columns to undertake as planned. Thus I would like to kindly urge those involved in related studies to help my team to solve the challenges of kits and reagents. Thanks.
Recommend
Jog Raj
Patent Co.
4 de octubre de 2018
Ephrem Teferi Thanks for your comment. Please send me an email at jog.raj@patent-co.com Then we can discuss it further.
Recommend
Branko Stuburic
3 de octubre de 2018
Dear Sirs, Could you say what is the total (just for orientation!) corn quantity which represented those 113 samples from Serbia and BiH for UHPLC-based multi-mycotoxin determination? Does such results justify embedding for example Min-a-zel plus into the mixture in which such maize is installed? What is total timing for UHPLC-based multi-mycotoxin determination? (from sampling to final results) What is the analysing price? Do you have any draft expectations or results for 2018.? Thanks a lot and best regards, Do you have any draft forecast or results for 2018.?
Recommend
Jog Raj
Patent Co.
4 de octubre de 2018
Branko Stuburic , Thanks for your comment. Please send me an email at jog.raj@patent-co.com Then we can discuss it further.
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.