DVM, MS in Obstetrics, PhD, PGD in Management and PGT in India, Philippines, Thailand & Malaysia
Description of professional services:
Academic: Veterinary General Clinical Medicine, Obstetrics and Surgery practical
and Internship supervision of the students. Consultation & Administration: Indoor-outdoor practice, consultancy service
November, 2006 – to date
Veterinary Surgeon/ Senior Veterinary Surgeon/ Deputy Chief Veterinary Surgeon
Department of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
July, 2001 – October, 2006
Poultry Consultant/ Regional Sales Manager
Quality Feeds Limited, Uttara, Dhaka
January, 2001 - December 2002
Veterinary Surgeon Trainee
Government Livestock Office, Zoo, Laboratory, Research Institutes and Private Farm, Rajshahi, Shlhet and Dhaka
Veterinary General Clinical Medicine, Obstetrics and Surgery practical and Internship supervision of the students Research: Research in the field of Molecular Biology, Animal Reproduction, Clinical Medicine and Surgery and Avian nutrition and genetics. Operate veterinary hospital and Livestock and poultry farm and supervised stuffs.
1. Mohammad Nazrul Islam, Md. Mostafizer Rahman, Mir Rowshan Akter, Md. Shahidur Rahman Khan, Md. Salauddin and Md. Hemayatul Islam. 2019. Quantification of Protective Antibody Vaccine-Elicited in Chickens against Infectious Bursal Disease Virus. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology A. 9: Accepted. doi: 10.17265/2161-6256/2019.01.000
2. Md. Reazul Islam, Rashida khaton , Md. Hemayatul Islam, Md. Niyamat Ullah, Soniya Akter Nishi, Bobi Rani Paul and Md. Jalal Uddin Sarder. 2018. Biometry of ovary in different ruminant animals. Bangladesh Livestock Journal.4:40-45.
3. Md. Hemayatul Islam, Md. Shofiqul Islam, Md. Jalal Uddin Sarder Md. Shofinur Rahaman, Md. Atiar Rahman, Shyla Sharmin and Soniya Akter Nishi. 2018. Study the efficacy of vaccine against the Newcastle disease (ND) in layer chicken. Bangladesh Livestock Journal. 4:42-45
4. Soniya Akter Nishi, Md. Jalal Uddin Sarder, Md. Hemayatul Islam, Md. Josim Uddin1 and Shyla Sharmin. 2018. Managemental Factors Influencing Anestrus Problems in Dairy Cows. Journal of Vaccines Vaccination. 9: 393. doi:10.4172/2157-7560.1000393.
5. Soniya Akter Nishi, Md. Jalal Uddin Sarder, Md. Hemayatul Islam, S. M. Kamruzzaman, Md. Akhtarul Islam and Rashida Khaton. 2018. Factors Affecting the Incidence of Repeat Breeding in Dairy Cows in Rajshahi district, Bangladesh. International Journal of Livestock Research, 8(10), 90-96. doi: 10.5455/ijlr.20171218102335.
6. Md. Majadur Rahman, Md. Fakhruzzaman, Md. Mostafizer Rahman, Rasheda Khaton, Shah Md. Iqbal, Shyla Sharmin and Md. Hemayatul I
605, Laxmipur Heart Foundation Road, PS: Rajpara, Rajshahi-6000, Rajshahi, Rajshahi, Bangladesh