Description of professional services:
Primary research interests focus on ruminant nutrition, in particular rumen degradability, methanogenesis, rumen fatty acid metabolism, use of milk fatty acids in dairy cattle diet optimisation.
I can do that:-
1) Establishment of feed/fodder resource demand-supply scenarios for livestock value chains and systems,
2) Apply tools for prioritizing feed/fodder interventions on and off-farm;
3) Conduct research and pilot test integrated options for optimizing feed/fodder resources among smallholder producers
4) Support the development of feed markets and decentralized small scale feed processing business opportunities.
5) Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-national and multi-disciplinary environment.
6) Willingness and ability to travel.
7) Ability to plan and undertake research projects either independently or as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt