COMPLEMENTARY FEED TO COMBAT STRESS SITUATIONS
LIPTOTRAN is a phytobiotic combination of plant extracts, botanicals, essential oils and minerals (zinc) that helps to combat stress and improves zootechnical performance.
Available in powder and liquid form.
- Minimize riding, pushes and lunges risks during stress periods.
- Reduces aggressive behaviors.
- Collaborates in the modulation of the immune system by the inclusion of chelated Zn.
- Ruminotonic activity and microbiota promoter.
- Improves productive parameters (FCR & AWG).
- Allows more effective control of digestive processes, especially helping to control the dreaded enterotoxaemia.
Reduction of stress caused by:
- Establishing of a social hierarchy after grouping.
- Changes of feed.
- Changes in environmental conditions: temperature, noise, deficiency in ventilation, other.
- Vaccination and diseases.
- For feather pecking reduction.
- Before transporting to slaughterhouse.
- Reception and acclimation of new lots.
- Useful to maintain the saprophytic bacteria balance in animals under stress situations.
- Helping to cover mineral deficiencies that appear under stress processes.