• Contains two types of special selected Bacillus sp. (subtilis FMN-68, licheniformis FMN-151) and secondary metabolism - Surfactin produced through patent solid-state fermentation.
• Surfactin is a kind of biosurfactant and composed of amphiphile compounds which contains both hydrophobic and hydrophilic group within the molecule.
• The amphiphile feature of surfactin can change the bacterial cell wall’s surface tension and kill the bacteria without harming other intestinal probiotics.
• Inhibit the growth of pathogen bacteria, including Clostridium perfringens and Brachyspira hyodysenteriae by the in vitro experiments
• Create a favorable gastrointestinal environment for animals and stimulate the digestive enzymes to increase FCR
• Pig farm: the increasing feed intake, higher uniformity and better feces formation in piglets
• Layer farm: the better feces formation leads to higher clean egg production and lowers the feed to egg ratio