Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Trojans tricking harmful bacteria

Published: January 1, 2002
Summary
Addcon claims to have found a way to control Gram-positive bacteria. Ever since the ban on in feed antibiotics in Europe, scientists have looked for ways to control harmful bacteria. By means of directly fed microbials, prebiotics which nurture beneficial bacteria, phytogenics or organic acids, this target can be achieved only partially. While it is possible to have a direct impact on...
Related topics:
Authors:
Christian Lückstädt
ADDCON
Kurt Wegleitner
Phytobiotics
Influencers who recommended :
Christoph Hutter, DVM Stevan Petrović
Recommend
Comment
Mohamed Elsheikh
24 de octubre de 2017
i'd like to test this idea on tilapia
Recommend
Christian Lückstädt
ADDCON
11 de diciembre de 2017
Dear Mohamed, sorry for the late reply! Yes, the concept can be tested in aquaculture as well! Both active ingredients of the product... the diformate as well as the alkaloid part have demonstrated benefical impacts in fish, among them tilapia. The product would be available for testing in Egypt. Please contact me directly. Thank you!
Recommend
Mohamed Elsheikh
11 de diciembre de 2017
Christian Lückstädt greetings, i can add your product to my master degree proposal as new trend in controlling fish disease kindly send technical information and how to use my email drmelsheikh@gmail.com
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.