Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Webinar: Prevent incidences of hypocalcemia during peripartum period: A Holistic approach

Published: April 27, 2018
Summary
Prevent incidences of hypocalcemia during peripartum  period: A Holistic approach Tuesday, 01, May 2018 at 2:30 pm  Indian Standard time. Calcium metabolism at calving is one of the most important animal health factors influencing production, reproduction and feed conversion efficiency. Calcium is essential for proper muscle activity. Around calving, there are some ...
Related topics:
Authors:
Dr. Amit Kumar Pandey
Ayurvet Ltd.
Influencers who recommended :
Dr. Amit Kumar Pandey
Recommend
Comment
DR.Sanjoy Chandra Bhattacherjee
30 de abril de 2018

It is crucial issue. I want to join in this webinar.

Recommend
Ali Rassouli
30 de abril de 2018
It is an important subject in dairy farms and I am interested in it but I could not join and use webinar due to limited access to communication facilities. Could you please send me some materials on it? Regards
Recommend
aledin abdu
30 de abril de 2018

This disease is the most important disease in our surrounding area, especially for those highly productive dairy animals. It needs timely treatment unless the cow will die.so this topic is very interesting and i love it.

Recommend
akbar asadian
4 de mayo de 2018
The subject is the key point in dairy farms and many problems and successful results is behind it. Prevention of hypocalcemia is usually difficult at lactation higher than 4 .
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.