Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

RAPCO dairy 2010 Class

Published: March 11, 2010
By: Hugo Gargaglione
Dear Friends, you are getting this message due to the fact that you are part of the RAPCO dairy 2010 Class! You are part of a selected group of people related to dairy production in Latin America and Engormix.com has opened this discussion forum in order to make the American Soybean Association’s effort more extensive and have a wider impact, that the three-day intensive discussion in Costa Rica. Through this tool you may be able to keep in touch, make questions, share new information, ask for support or just say hi to your class mates. Engormix.com opens this space at the same time for you to join other discussion groups and get acquainted with agricultural news according to your own interests. Many of you are already regular user of Engormix.com, but those of you that have not had the experience with this tool don’t hesitate in contacting me to support you in the navigation process. Best regards, Alberto Celis
Related topics:
Authors:
Alberto Celis
Engormix
Recommend
Comment
Hafiz Wasi Muhammad Khan
15 de marzo de 2010
Thanks for invitation I hope any discussion in this forum will open new doors of vision for every participants regards
Recommend
Dr. Usman Chachar
Dr. Usman Chachar
15 de marzo de 2010
Thanks to ENGORMIX team, Iacceptd invitation cardialy, by this discussion every one can gain more knowledge about soyabean.
Recommend
Yusuf Ziya Cakir
16 de marzo de 2010
Thanks for your invitation. I hope discussions cover increasing awareness about genetically modified crops as a feed material and impacts on human and animal health.
Recommend
Ernesto Noval Artiles
Universidad Central Marta Abreu - UCLV
17 de marzo de 2010
Thanks for your invitation.
Recommend
Dr.Durgesh Gupta
21 de marzo de 2010
Thank you for Invitation.
Recommend
Federico Gomez
Federico Gomez
19 de abril de 2010
Thanks for your invitation!!!
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.