Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Oxidative stress: Impact on dairy health and immune function

Published: August 10, 2015
Summary
Oxidative stress is a normal occurrence during the immune system’s inflammatory response to infection or injury. Inflammation plays a vital role in the body’s response to pathogens and tissue damage. However, considerable evidence now points to oxidative stress from chronic inflammation as a contributing factor in a number of health and production disorders in cattle. Research sugges...
Related topics
Authors:
Julia Hamann
Diamond V
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Ghazanfar Ali Chishti
6 de octubre de 2015
Beautiful article.... easy to understand
Sudhakar Chousalkar
Exotic Biosolutions
8 de octubre de 2015
This a wonderful article on the impact of oxidative stress.It is a hidden problem and generally goes noticed by a vet. A must read presentation.
Ella Marks
10 de octubre de 2015
Hi there! I am a student in the UK and I am completing a research project on dairy farming, particularly investigating the impacts of reproductive technology on increasing milk yield, in comparison to nutritional and environmental factors. I was wondering if you would be kind enough to complete a questionnaire I have generated to gather primary research: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/63C36VL Thank you!
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister