Paolo Bani
Follow
Massimo Amadori
IZSLER
Follow
Influencers who recommended :
Bhaskar Ganguly
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Hafiz Wasi Muhammad Khan
16 de enero de 2019

A difficult issue faced by the farmers without much more knowledge is tried to solve. The solution is understandable but needs much more to further verify and to enable the farmers to be benefitted. Congratulations to authors, as scientists mostly avoid to do research on difficult issues.

Veena
17 de enero de 2019

I am interested to know how representative sample of rumen liquor can be drawn from cows.

Erminio Trevisi
Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
17 de enero de 2019
Veena the liquor collectd with rumenocentesis is very representative of the rumen liquor. Some reserches have demonstrated this. When the liquor is collected with oroesofageal tubes marked differences can be observed on pH and total AGV for the saliva contamination, but samples are representative for the AGV profile and microbiota profile tests.
Lorenzo Quesnel
Perry Brook Dairy Farm
24 de febrero de 2019

As we go along should Feed Efficiency Genomics Algarythemes be looking at Rumen PH, Rumen Microbiome and certain saliva enzymes to best breed a cow best capable to handle high roughage diets and/or handle high concentrate diets when land and or soil fertility is limited. This revelation could and should take out a lot of fluff and spur better direction of real working enzyme blends and buffers as well as nutritional heat abatement strategies.
I am way out of my Wheel House when I suggest this, but I find it hard to think natural anti-cortisol levels can antagonize feed efficiencies. I believe DNA and DNA editing today and in the future will be the fastest way to address livestock emissions and efficiencies. More latter if not
asked to leave!

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister