search
search
We will be present at:
November 17, 2020 to November 20, 2020
Hannover, Germany

Fresh cow mastitis

Published on: 09/10/2018
Author/s : Valentin Nenov, Global Ruminant Manager

Mastitis poses the highest economic impact on dairy farms from all diseases. This is due to losses in unrealized milk production, treatment costs, increased risk of culling, and discarded milk production. Fresh dairy cows are at highest risk of getting mastitis with the highest economic impact. During early lactation, fresh cows immune system is depressed with impaired defense mechanisms a...

remove_red_eye 189 forum 4 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
Jasmer Singh Jasmer Singh
scientist
September 10, 2018
Hi Everybody interested in mastitis control in animals please do read this article before proceeding further. This article might add something positive in controlling this malady i.e., MASTITIS.

Jasmer Singh
September 10, 2018

Thanks for an interesting article - do you have a list of references you used to compile the information?
Many thanks.

September 11, 2018
I fully endorse this beautiful article as myself am a practical livestock farmer since 45 years
April 5, 2020
Yes
print
(189)
(4)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Dr. Steve Blezinger
Dr. Steve Blezinger
Nutrition and Management Consultant
  Sulphur Springs, Texas, United States
Products
ActiSaf Sc 47 is a complete range of thermostable live yeast concentrate Sa...
SafMannan, the premium quality yeast cell wall. SafMannan is well balanced ...