Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

La Cantabra dairy farm in the north of Mexico a look after six years of implementing an intensive cooling system

Published: May 12, 2021
Summary
In a previous article published some years ago here, dealing with cooling project that I accompanied in northern Mexico, I described the results from the first and second years of its implementation. The data were presented in a limited way, for a series of dairy farms belonging to the "Alpura" dairy cooperative, located in the warm regions of northern Mexico and characterized by long summer mont...
Related topics:
Authors:
Israel Flamenbaum
Recommend
Comment
julio eduardo gutierrez
29 de mayo de 2021

How important it is to consider animal welfare, stress-free cows pay for the implementation of a cooling system. Congratulations not only for the implementation of the system but also for the effort involved in collecting all this information, thank you for sharing.

Recommend
ARNAB BHATTACHARJEE
11 de junio de 2021

I'm from India .how to increase the milking .... I would like to know

Recommend
juan m canela oleaga
22 de noviembre de 2022
excellent result profesor , numbers are numbers, we should encourege that in all tropical and latin american countries dr juan m canela oleaga
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.