Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Importance of feed Enzymes for Shrimp and Fish–In Sustainable Aquaculture

Published: August 7, 2013
Summary
INTODUCTION The expansion of global aquaculture production is increasing the demand for aquaculture feeds. Fishmeal is the main and most critical ingredient in aqua-feed production. The increasing cost of fishmeal has encouraged feed manufacturers search for cheaper alternative protein sources such as plant proteins. Commercial fish feeds usually contain high fish meal as the major protein sou...
Authors:
Dr. Prakash Chandra Behera
International Health Care Limited
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr. C. Seenivasan, Ph.D
VetLine India
8 de agosto de 2013

Dear Prakash CB,

This is very useful information for us. I have one doubt, what about the heat resistance of enzymes? What is the enzymes maximum level of heat tolerance? Could you please provide the details? 

Thank you,

Dr. C.Seenivasan

Trong Chu
20 de agosto de 2013
As T enzyme is double edged sword, to control concentration, the number is how much ? I do know...! I expect delivery of the auther., truly thank ! trongchu to Dr.C Seenivasan
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister