Ankeny, Iowa, USA – APC is excited to exhibit and present research at this year’s International Poultry and Processing Exposition (IPPE), held in Atlanta, GA, January 28-30, 2020.
APC will kick off the week with a reception and presentation by renowned guest speaker Nan-Dirk Mulder, Global Protein Specialist for Rabobank. Join other industry professionals for a presentation on insights, risks and opportunities within the Poultry Industry.
Monday, January 27 at 3:30 p.m. EST.
- Registration/Reception: 3:30 - 4:00 p.m.
- Nan-Dirk Mulder Insights: 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Reception Continues: 5:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Hotel Indigo - Inspiration Room & Gallery
230 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA
Online registration remains open through Friday, January 24th here.
Dr. Ricardo Esquerra, Global Poultry Manager, will present research in two separate sessions on Tuesday, January 28th, including:
- Feeding Porcine or Bovine Spray-Dried Plasma at Different Inclusion Levels for 5 or 10 Days in the Starter Period on Performance of Broilers by Cadogan et al. Oral Presentation T138 . Reference Number: 0380_0554_000061.
- Tech Talk: What Have We Learned about the Use of Spray-Dried Plasma in Broilers?
In addition, APC will also have a number of research posters on display beginning Monday, January 27th from 12:00 Noon until 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, January 28th, including:
- Feeding Spray-Dried Plasma Improves Nutrient Digestibility in Young Broilers by Polo et al., Poster P332. Reference Number: 0380_0554_000161.
- Effect of feeding spray-dried plasma in broilers raised under heat stress conditions by Jared Ruff, et al., Poster P248. Reference Number: 0380_0554_000148.
- Feeding Spray-Dried Plasma in the starter period improves performance early in life and at slaughter age in male turkeys by Kozlowoski K et al., Poster P335. Reference Number: 0380_0554_000231.
- Titration of spray-dried plasma in broiler starter feed budget programs on early broiler performance by Campbell et al., Poster P303. Reference Number: 0380_0554_000172.
Visit APC in Hall A, Booth 521 at the Georgia World Congress Center.