The Distillers Grains Technology Council is taking the annual symposium virtual. With the impacts of the Covid-19 on gatherings of groups for meetings and events, we have made the decision to continue to bring you the important information you look to us for.
This format will be as an on-line webinar held in three occurrences over six months. Because sponsors have agreed to offset the costs of the technology the promotion of these seminars will be at no cost to attendees. These will be appropriately sized portions of information, with each webinar lasting 90 minutes and featuring many of the speakers that were scheduled to appear in Omaha.
The first session is scheduled for May 13th at 11:00 AM CST and will be sponsored and hosted by Fluid Quip Technologies (FQT).
May 13 Session details
Animal feed products from the bio-refinery; meeting the functional feed needs of growing markets; featuring three renown animal experts, moderated by Neal Jakel, Partner-Strategy & Technology FQT
- Welcome to DGTC Virtual Symposium 2020, Opening remarks,
- Dr. Kurt Rosentrater, Executive Director DGTC
- Introduction to speakers
- MARKETS & DRIVERS FOR CEREAL GRAINS & COPRODUCTS IN 2020
- Mr. Reece Cannady, U.S. Grains Council
- FRACTIONATION AND IMPACTS ON POULTRY DIETS
- Dr. Emily Burton, Nottingham Trent University
- USE OF ETHANOL PRODUCTS IN AQUACULTURE FEEDS
- Dr. Allen Davis, Auburn University
Registration is free and you can do it here.
Mentioned in this news release: