Webinar: How to optimize energy consumption in the feed mill? on Tuesday 8th November
Join us for an 1-hour free webinar to address this topic with exchanges between 4 experts:
- François Lucas, Project manager at Tecaliman (French research & innovation for Feed technology) will address the management of energy in the feed mill.
- Birger Svihus, Professor at Norwegian University of Life Sciences, will develop the link of the feed form and animal nutrition & production.
- Oliver Holmes, Environment and Compliance Manager at Avara Foods, will speak about the energy management system in his feed mill.
- Marc Perel, Global Solution Application Manager at Adisseo, will address the question of additives application and value when adapting process for energy optimization.
- Pierre-André Geraert - MODERATOR Scientific marketing director– Adisseo, France
The webinar will take place from 10 AM to 11 AM (UTC+1, Paris time). Meaning: 12AM-1PM in Istanbul (Turkey), 4PM-5PM in Bangkok (Thailand), 5PM-6PM in Singapore
Mentioned in this news release: