Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Training program for poultry veterinarians in Lima, Perú (August 2018)

Published: March 20, 2018
Summary
This broiler chickens “specialized” course is an overview of important infectious and non-infectious diseases at different stages of breeder and broiler production. The objective of the WVEPAH education program is to offer a highly specialized training on all specific aspects of broilers (meat chickens) health; pathology, epidemiology, genetics, nutrition, immunology, management,...
Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
DR. MD. KUMRUL HASSAN
26 de marzo de 2018
How can I join this Program?
Robert Gauthier
29 de marzo de 2018
DR. MD.KUMRUL HASSAN This program will be held in Spanish. However the same course will be given in English in Gaborone, Botswana in December. Go to the website for all the information: www.wvepah.org
Nizam Ali
26 de marzo de 2018
Can I be part of this learning experience online?
Robert Gauthier
29 de marzo de 2018
Nizam Ali Good day, this course is not online, the students have to attend the course themselves. Please go to: www.wvepah.org for complete information
Mario Agisilaou
Tanbreed Farms
18 de abril de 2018

@Robert Gauthier
been to the address you provided, nothing much can be found. I'm interested in the distance learning course, mainly on disease diagnostics.

Thanks for your help,
Mario Agisilaou.

Badal Singh
1 de mayo de 2018
sir how i can join ....?
Robert Gauthier
1 de mayo de 2018
Badal Singh The Curitiba course held in Spanish had to be moved to Lima, Peru, for administrative reasons. The dates remain the same. See all details at: www.wvepah.org
Tarusenga Munyanyi
5 de junio de 2018

i would like to attend this course. How do I apply?

Robert Gauthier
5 de junio de 2018
Tarusenga Munyanyi For you it would be much simpler and cheaper to attend the course that will be given in Gaborone (Botswana) in December 2018 (3 to 14 of Dec.), and the Gaborone course will be held in English. It will be the second module of the broiler chicken course. Again go to the WVEPAH website for details (www.wvepah.org or write to "info@wvepah.org
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister