Training program for poultry veterinarians in Curitiba, Brazil (August 2018)

Published on: 03/26/2018
Source : http://www.wvepah.org/en/kat.php?k=146

This broiler chickens “specialized” course is an overview of important infectious and non-infectious diseases at different stages of breeder and broiler production. The objective of the WVEPAH education program is to offer a highly specialized training on all specific aspects of broilers (meat chickens) health; pathology, epidemiology, genetics, nutrition, immunology, management, etc...

remove_red_eye 403 forum 9 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
March 26, 2018
How can I join this Program?
Robert Gauthier Robert Gauthier
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
March 29, 2018
DR. MD.KUMRUL HASSAN This program will be held in Spanish. However the same course will be given in English in Gaborone, Botswana in December. Go to the website for all the information: www.wvepah.org
Nizam Ali Nizam Ali
Student
March 26, 2018
Can I be part of this learning experience online?
March 29, 2018
Nizam Ali Good day, this course is not online, the students have to attend the course themselves. Please go to: www.wvepah.org for complete information
Mario Agisilaou Mario Agisilaou
Poultry Industry Manager
April 18, 2018

@Robert Gauthier
been to the address you provided, nothing much can be found. I'm interested in the distance learning course, mainly on disease diagnostics.

Thanks for your help,
Mario Agisilaou.

Badal Singh Badal Singh
veterinary science
May 1, 2018
sir how i can join ....?
May 1, 2018
Badal Singh The Curitiba course held in Spanish had to be moved to Lima, Peru, for administrative reasons. The dates remain the same. See all details at: www.wvepah.org
Tarusenga Munyanyi Tarusenga Munyanyi
Animal health technologist
June 5, 2018

i would like to attend this course. How do I apply?

June 5, 2018
Tarusenga Munyanyi For you it would be much simpler and cheaper to attend the course that will be given in Gaborone (Botswana) in December 2018 (3 to 14 of Dec.), and the Gaborone course will be held in English. It will be the second module of the broiler chicken course. Again go to the WVEPAH website for details (www.wvepah.org or write to "info@wvepah.org
print
(403)
(9)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Fred Hoerr
Fred Hoerr
DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP, ACPV
  Nashville, Tennessee, United States

| 
Copyright © 1999-2020 Engormix - All Rights Reserved